Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Accrington Stanley vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 12th March 2022

Comments

1. 81'

Post update

Elliot Lee (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick on the left wing.

2. 81'

Post update

Foul by Seamus Conneely (Accrington Stanley).

• Get Leko off.
  • Clare much better as an attacking CB.
  • Is this a new low, or just another one in a  long list.
  • Jackson has to go and it's got to be a full clearout. Gallen, Euell the lot
  • Can't wait for this season to be over so that I don't feel duty-bound to watch this bunch of tits
  • No foul FFS. Keepers jumped into Stockley! 
  • edited March 2022
    Great, we have gone up to 17th as Shrewsbury are losing  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• How we playing? 
    1. 83'

Post update

Foul by Jayden Stockley (Charlton Athletic).

2. 83'

Post update

Toby Savin (Accrington Stanley) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Chunes said:
    Chunes said:
    The red card dropped Accrington’s chance of winning from about 75% to about 60%.
    Still confident?
    Confident in what? I don’t have a lot of confidence in anything to do with this team atm!
    Confident we'll stay out of the relegation fight
    Confident we’ll stay up pretty comfortably. Seven points with only nine games left is a big gap.

And yes, I know that’s depressing. Before smart arses trying to make it sound like I think that’s good enough.
  • How we playing? 
    Do you remember the end of the 10/11 season?
  • How we playing? 
    Like Rockstars.
  • Burstow for Gunter
  • A 2-1 defeat good for our GD. We can still stay up.
  • Burstow on for Gunter? 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Get Leko off.
    Pile of shit. For me, our worst player over the season.
    Agreed. To be crowned the worst player this season is exceptional,i dont know whats happened to him but he has just been awful all season.
  • ross1 said:
    Great, we have gone up to 17th as Shrewsbury are losing
    Wow, nose bleed time, panic over we are 17th... B)
  • Sponsored links:

• 86' SUB  Mason Burstow is on for Chris Gunter. #asfc 2 #cafc 1
  • There’s the formation change you’re all calling for

😉 
  • We're so disorganised and lacking confidence.
  • Gillingham on Tuesday is quite important after this 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Get Leko off.
    Pile of shit. For me, our worst player over the season.
    I have a bit of sympathy for him as he's barely been played in his position. Up front he offers next to nothing but keeps being played there. At wing back he's had some decent games but defending isn't his thing. Wide man in a formation without wide men. 
  • Gillingham on Tuesday is quite important after this 
    Starting to become a scarily big game for us
  • Chunes said:
    Chunes said:
    The red card dropped Accrington’s chance of winning from about 75% to about 60%.
    Still confident?
    Confident in what? I don’t have a lot of confidence in anything to do with this team atm!
    Confident we’ll stay up pretty comfortably. Seven points with only nine games left is a big gap.

And yes, I know that’s depressing. Before smart arses trying to make it sound like I think that’s good enough.
    How can you say that? Gillingham beat us on Tuesday and they are 4 points behind us. 
  • Chunes said:
    Chunes said:
    Still confident?

But we are playing most of the bottom half of the table in those 9 games, with a few against teams below us. 
  • edited March 2022
    Here we have it... They've got ten men so we've got the opportunity to run the game and show our style of play / what we're trying to accomplish attackin wise

Aaaaaaaand we haven't got a fecking clye
  • Chunes said:
    Chunes said:
    Still confident?

Only if we pick up some points.

All we have to do is be just like we are now, and those below us to be in better form and seven points will disappear almost as quickly as Duchatelet's sex appeal.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!