Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Accrington Stanley vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 12th March 2022

Comments

• edited March 2022
    Scoham said:
    Chunes said:
    Chunes said:
    The red card dropped Accrington’s chance of winning from about 75% to about 60%.
    Still confident?
    Confident in what? I don’t have a lot of confidence in anything to do with this team atm!
    Confident we'll stay out of the relegation fight
    Confident we’ll stay up pretty comfortably. Seven points with only nine games left is a big gap.

And yes, I know that’s depressing. Before smart arses trying to make it sound like I think that’s good enough.
    How can you say that? Gillingham beat us on Tuesday and they are 4 points behind us. 
    We beat them and it’s 10 points 🤷‍♂️
    This team couldn’t beat an egg at the moment
    All bad runs come to an end at some point. If we don’t win at least three from the last ten, I will happily look like a wally.

• 90’ - The referee has added a minimum of four minutes at the end of the second half.
  • ross1 said:

90’ - The referee has added a minimum of four minutes at the end of the second half.
    How was it 4 after two injury stoppages?
    1. 90'+3'

Post update

Corner, Accrington Stanley. Conceded by Sam Lavelle.

• Shirtliff: "We've been poor on throw-ins today."

No Peter.

We've been poor at football in general.

And now Washy has a goal disallowed for handball.
    Can I pronounce poor as "fucking shite"??
    Be my guest.

And that would still be sugar-coating our recent displays.
  • FT 2-1
  • Dazzler21 said:
    ross1 said:

90’ - The referee has added a minimum of four minutes at the end of the second half.
    How was it 4 after two injury stoppages?
    This has been such a portly refereed game. Sometimes in our favor, sometimes not. Three subs by each side plus two injury stoppages equals four minutes of time added on. 
  • Appalling.
  • Perfect cross from Leko, nobody read it. 

Shit.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2022
    Thought I'd felt the lowest I could feel this season

Cheers lads
  • Jesus wept. 
  • We are shit 
    That's it.
  • Disgraceful. Embarrassing. Appalling. 
  • Think that may well be the end of that for JJ.
  • Shocking!
  • Fuck the fuck off Charlton
  • There has been three subs for both team so that is 3 minutes he should have added minimum, this ref like most of the others in this league is crap.
  • Fucking embarrassment of a team. Hang your heads you wasters
  • Sponsored links:

• Rylo said:
    Think that may well be the end of that for JJ.
    He's not learning. Persisting with this formation is criminal. 
  • Thanks to everyone for the updates, sympathies to those poor people who went to witness it.

Who would have thought that an evening of laundry could be the highlight of the day?
  • Rylo said:
    How can anyone think that he's the man to be given a new squad next season. We're so tactically inept it's a joke
  • Absolutely disgusting performance from the team and the substandard internet in Uruaguay. 
  • edited March 2022
    Rylo said:
    I don’t think so. Recent interviews with TS seems clear JJ will be with us for the window and to start next season
  • edited March 2022
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrZRrzfMF3o

Useless at times, and when they weren't they were bloody embarrassing

• Angry scenes at the final whistle, the players and staff getting real stick
  • Jacksons post match interview will be fun. 
  • sarge1g said:
    There has been three subs for both team so that is 3 minutes he should have added minimum, this ref like most of the others in this league is crap.
    To be honest he could have given 20 minutes and we still wouldn't score. 
  • Rylo said:
    I don’t think so. Recent interviews seems clear JJ will be with us for the window and to start next season
    Hopefully in League One. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!