Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Accrington Stanley vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 12th March 2022

Comments

• 40' Clare booked for a foul on Pell. #asfc 2 #cafc 1

We are losing, here come the yellow cards
  • Jacko has no clue tbh
    Jacko points per game update anyone.
  • Imagine how many free tickets will be available in league 2.
  • edited March 2022
    That free kick was about 4 feet from MacGillivray ffs
  • Imagine how many free tickets will be available in league 2.
    Free? They’ll have to pay people to come!
  • Stockley running his balls off up front whilst Leko strolling around. Get him off 
    1. 41'

Post update

Offside, Accrington Stanley. Harvey Rodgers tries a through ball, but Korede Adedoyin is caught offside.

• Stockley playing CM a lot here lol
  • Thought that was gonna get tapped in for. 3rd. Goalmouth scramble again. 
  • Shite of the highest level 
  • Sponsored links:

• Please please do the right thing and leave Jackson, I'm begging
  • Honestly....Pell is such a fucking prick. If were gonna lose, break the bastards legs
  • Once again... And I'm so tired of saying it... We have no time on the ball and they have all the time in the world. 
    1. 43'

Post update

Korede Adedoyin (Accrington Stanley) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

• As soon as we are through this run of tough games we will be fine and start brushing the smaller teams aside.....

Sadly I think are think we have poor players who are poorly coached, and this is proving it. 
  • Honestly....Pell is such a fucking prick. If were gonna lose, break the bastards legs
    Before he breaks one of ours.

• We are not good at football. 

Questions need to be asked of Jacko's selection and organization. I don't mind keeping a set formation as there are a lot of different ways to play any formation. But we just look so poorly organized from both set pieces and defending in general. This is not just the players. 
  • Three of the teams below us are winning…
  • So first it was 'once we get Stockley back we'll turn it around'. 

Will it be 'once we get Washington back we'll turn it around' after this?

This is pitiful now. 
  • Can we still go down? As our form is full-on relegation form and completely self inflicted through poor recruitment, poor on pitch performances, poor tactics and formation the list goes on and on and on and there's no change in sight with this squad, formation and management team
    Our 2 "games in hand" are against teams just below us/relegation zone. Lose them both are we would really be in trouble.
  • Sponsored links:

• When will people be ready to admit Jacko isn’t the man to take us forward. People can bang on about the squad being shit all they like but when you’re 6 games without a win, and haven’t scored an open play goal in a whole month, any half decent manager would probably change the formation.
    For me it was a few weeks ago when we played Purrington and Clare as 2 of a back 3, with 3 CBS on the bench. Since then I've wanted him gone.
  • Talal said:
    That free kick was about 4 feet from MacGillivray ffs
    It's like watching a kid in goal who is scared of getting hurt.
    Frustrates the hell out of me to watch him.
  • Worse and worse each game.
  • As soon as we are through this run of tough games we will be fine and start brushing the smaller teams aside.....

... in Division Four ...

Sadly I think are think we have poor players who are poorly coached, and this is proving it. 
    No real motivation either. Majority are either under contract or know they’re on their way out in the summer. Nothing to play for other than scraping together enough points to survive.
  • We could be 4 or 5-1 down. Our set piece defending has just been awful. 
  • Can we still go down? As our form is full-on relegation form and completely self inflicted through poor recruitment, poor on pitch performances, poor tactics and formation the list goes on and on and on and there's no change in sight with this squad, formation and management team
    Our 2 "games in hand" are against teams just below us/relegation zone. Lose them both are we would really be in trouble.
    We really are in trouble already. 
  • Lecko needs to go. And the defence needs a complete overhall.
  • Free header from free kick chipped 25 yards forward goes past the post. Easy, easy, easy, as they used to sing  at Big Daddy. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!