Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Accrington Stanley vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 12th March 2022

Comments

• Fu*king long ball play from Accers, two touches from their box to the goal FFS 2-1.. :smile:
    BLOODY WAKE UP REDS, this is terrible defending
    1. 34'

Substitution

Substitution, Accrington Stanley. Matt Butcher replaces Liam Coyle.

• Why did we decide that scoring a penalty meant we didn’t have to defend anymore?
  • That's me done. Over to the cricket.

We really are a sorry shower of shit.
  • Clare at RWB and Lavelle at RCB looks completely uncomfortable. Lavelle lacks mobility and Clare lacks the positional experience. 
  • RoanRedNY said:
    Scoham said:
    Such a non-league goal
    But infant school defending.  2 defenders ignored the first ball which was the start of that farce.  If that was a goal in Ted Lasso it would be met with incredulity asking whether any of the actors had ever actually played football.

and as i finish typing that they let a guy cut inside and score.  Wtf

Yeah I meant the whole thing including our Sunday league defending
  • Jacko has no clue tbh
    Tal Ben Haim would do better than our current defence 😉
  • What do this lot do on the training ground all week, play frigging cricket :/
  • SDAddick said:
    mendonca said:
    Where is Clare meant to be playing?
    He's meant to be playing RWB but he seems to spend most of his time in defensive midfield. 
    Maybe because its not his position. 

I wonder how MacG would do up front or Washington in goal ?  Play players to their strengths and you may get a better result.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    Jacko has no clue tbh
    Tal Ben Haim would do better than our current defence 😉
    So would Ben Hur.

• Shuffle defence across 1 and move Gunter to RWB or get Jaiyesimi on.
  • I can’t get my head around their second goal. We’ve got three at back, but hardly anyone is there to be seen, they’re all over the shop and so easily pulled apart.. it’s terrible. 
  • Purrington played a terrible pass to give SA possession before the goal . I don’t know why he is playing as a left winger he’s a mediocre defender at best who can sometimes get up the pitch 
  • We started ok

WTF am I watching now (on my dodgy internet thingy)

Dreadful 
  • Pell lashed out there for sure. Better ref sees it.
  • Elliott Lee saved by the whistle there as he runs himself into another dead end.
  • Wonder if BigJet tv is live better excitement than watching this pile of shite.
  • Can we still go down? As our form is full-on relegation form and completely self inflicted through poor recruitment, poor on pitch performances, poor tactics and formation the list goes on and on and on and there's no change in sight with this squad, formation and management team
  • Sponsored links:

• 38' Dobson is flattened by Pell after making a great challenge. It results in some wrestling on the floor and both are booked. #asfc 2 #cafc 1
  • edited March 2022
    WHY ON EARTH HAS HE STOPPED PLAY THERE?!?!?!?
  • Just seen Gillingham winning at Doncaster. Lose to them on Tuesday and we are in deep shit. 
  • Can we still go down? As our form is full-on relegation form and completely self inflicted through poor recruitment, poor on pitch performances, poor tactics and formation the list goes on and on and on and there's no change in sight with this squad, formation and management team
    Absolutely!

• 1-2 Wankers 😡. Nice one Purrington shit cross and loss of possession in the final third, Lavelle is so slow I’ve seen milk turn quicker and McGilivray the less said the better 😤.
    1. 38'

Booking

Korede Adedoyin (Accrington Stanley) is shown the yellow card.

• When will people be ready to admit Jacko isn’t the man to take us forward. People can bang on about the squad being shit all they like but when you’re 6 games without a win, and haven’t scored an open play goal in a whole month, any half decent manager would probably change the formation.
    7 without a win and 1 point in that time if we don't turn this game back in our favour!

Clare not helping matters today or a blind ref to be fair.

• Just seen on the BBC website the goalscorers and assists for the 2 Accrington goals: Longelo Leigh Rodgers Bishop. :blush:

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!