Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2022/23

Comments

• Options
    cafcbrown said:
    @AddicksAddict check Twickets closer to the time. They are a ticket resale site, but only offer tickets at or below face value 
    Thanks for that, much appreciated.
  • Options
    Six games. Disgraceful. 
  • Options
    Pretty much what you expect to get for violating substance rules, absolute joke
  • Options
    Ridley got a full season for betting. I won't be giving the NFL a penny more than I already have (possibly outside of London games). Streaming it is.
  • Options
    I bet it would been a life ban for a 3rd stringer or practice squad player
  • Options
    I wonder how much money he paid each of them to STFU
  • Options
    Just catching up with all this. Disgusting but not surprising in the slightest. I very rarely condone violence against anyone but it really would be delightful to see Watson taking to the field on week 7 and suffering a career ending injury at the hands of an opponent. 

I was always kind of indifferent to the Browns and a small part of me had sympathy for their years of struggling, no longer, I want to see them lose everything. Fans cheering him onto practice yesterday, scum, the lot of them.
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just combining my two teams there

Epic Handshake Meme   Questionable wide men who probably cost too much C Kirk JAX C Kirk CAFC  image tagged in memesepic handshake  made w Imgflip meme maker
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Just combining my two teams there

Epic Handshake Meme   Questionable wide men who probably cost too much C Kirk JAX C Kirk CAFC  image tagged in memesepic handshake  made w Imgflip meme maker
    Love it Paddy. 

Now get over to the underfloor heating  thread and tell your dad how to use the control panel. It has been 9 years now. 
  • Options
    Weekly highlights along with live coverage of the London games and the Super Bowl will be on ITV for the next 3 years after they secured the rights. 

Osi Umenyiora and Jason Bell will also move from the BBC.
    Laura Woods will host. 
  • Options
    Weekly highlights along with live coverage of the London games and the Super Bowl will be on ITV for the next 3 years after they secured the rights. 

Osi Umenyiora and Jason Bell will also move from the BBC.
    Laura Woods will host. 
    Happy that Jason and Osi will still be around. I really enjoy their punditry. 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    NFL and NFLPA have agreed on an 11 game suspension and $5m fine for DeShaun Watson. His first game would be Week 13 against the Texans.

Was hoping for the full season personally.
  • Options
    Go Phins 
  • Options
    NFL and NFLPA have agreed on an 11 game suspension and $5m fine for DeShaun Watson. His first game would be Week 13 against the Texans.

Was hoping for the full season personally.
    It's disgusting. As much as we can aim a lot of hate at Watson and the Browns it feels most should be reserved for Goodell and the league. They had the chance to set a precedent that this behaviour is not acceptable and zero tolerance is in order. Instead they bottled it.
  • Options
    Come on guys, not like he did anything bad enough like having a bet on games, to get a full season ban ….
  • Options
    Roll on Sunday!!!
  • Options
    Ok, so who are your divisional winners?

I am going for (not too many surprises here) 

Bills
    Ravens 
    Chiefs
    Colts

Eagles
    Packers
    49ers
    Bucs 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2022
    Bills
    Bengals
    Chargers
    Titans

Cowboys (first team to win back to back NFCE since 2004... don't laugh)
    Packers
    Rams
    Buccs
  • Options
    Just read the BBC’s guide to the upcoming season. Bengals not even mentioned. Disrespected and underrated see y’all in February again.

WHO DEY
  • Options
    Bills @ Rams should be a great way to kick off the season later this evening.
  • Options
    Just read the BBC’s guide to the upcoming season. Bengals not even mentioned. Disrespected and underrated see y’all in February again.

WHO DEY
    Bengals wont make the divisional round this year.

• Options
    Welcome back preseason optimism….doesn’t matter, Chargers are winning Super Bowl in Arizona next Feb. 
    Seems to have been a very hot topic across the pond but how many from the AFCW do people think will make the playoffs? 

I like the look of the Eagles; the Bills are getting closer every season; Packers will have the division wrapped by week 14. 

• Options
    I’ve got a nagging doubt about the Packers, just don’t think they’ve addressed the WR issue.

Run game and defense look good though 
  • Options
    Welcome back preseason optimism….doesn’t matter, Chargers are winning Super Bowl in Arizona next Feb. 
    Seems to have been a very hot topic across the pond but how many from the AFCW do people think will make the playoffs? 

I like the look of the Eagles; the Bills are getting closer every season; Packers will have the division wrapped by week 14. 

2 - Chiefs and Chargers

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

WHO DEY
    Bengals wont make the divisional round this year.

Comic genius!
  • Options
    Bills @ Rams should be a great way to kick off the season later this evening.
    A very interesting game. Bills honestly looked in control throughout, despite it being 10-10 at half time. They justified their Super Bowl favouritism against the defending Champions.

Quirky stat of the night: Bills had nine drives. Four touchdowns, one field goal and four turnovers.
  • Options
    That seems quite dominant