Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2022/23

1222324252628»

Comments

• Options
    If eagles win from here it's all down to Hurts. His offensive line haven't offered enough protection and the eagles defense hasnt got anywhere near enough pressure on Mahones or got close enough to his receivers
  • Options
    Oh what a surprise. Utter bullshit call that. 

• Options
    What a shitty end to a great game.
  • Options
    Very harsh call that which has probably decided the game.
  • Options
    Ridiculously harsh holding call decided the game
  • Options
    Shame it has to end in controversy but that was a great game. Think the better team won.  
  • Options
    We won the 2nd half. Respect the Chiefs!
  • Options
    As a neutral I think they had to call that interference 
  • Options
    Put points on the board every time we had the ball in the 2nd half. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2023
    Better luck next year Eagles. Second place is just first loser… :-)

• Options
    edited February 2023
    I thought it was a holding call and I wonder if some people are having their judgement clouded because it was a disappointing way to end such a good game? Let's also not forget that from the field position KC would most likely still have got the FG.
  • Options
    That was a great watch. Holding call aside that was a great 5 minutes final drive at the end by the Chiefs. A game where whoever had the ball last was going to win, provided the clock was favourable.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    What people saying for tonight then?
    Eagles are the better team all round for me, however, KC have the best player and I feel their experience of being here before also tips it in their favour. KC by 3.
    Nailed it 
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    I thought it was a holding call and I wonder if some people are having their judgement clouded because it was a disappointing way to end such a good game? Let's also not forget that from the field position KC would most likely still have got the FG.
    Fair point, but the key was that it gave the Chiefs a first down and the ability to run the clock right down. Had it not been called the Eagles would have had a minute plus on the clock plus a Timeout giving Hurts a reasonable chance of at least tying the game. I fancied the Chiefs to win but it was an unsatisfactory end to a great game.
  • Options
    philcafc said:
    colthe3rd said:
    Fair point, but the key was that it gave the Chiefs a first down and the ability to run the clock right down. Had it not been called the Eagles would have had a minute plus on the clock plus a Timeout giving Hurts a reasonable chance of at least tying the game. I fancied the Chiefs to win but it was an unsatisfactory end to a great game.
    Agree, but you still have KC as heavy favourites from that position. I see Bradberry has come out and agreed with the decision, which is fantastic sportsmanship on his part but also hopefully puts to bed any silly whatif arguments. But yes agree that it wasn't the ending we all wanted after probably the best SB in a long time but that said I still think it is one of the best ever.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Some good analysis here of how the Chiefs noticed a tendency of the Eagles defence and mercilessly exploited it for two touchdowns.