Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2022/23

Comments

• Options
    Fuck sake Raiders, fell asleep when we were winning with not long to go, woke up and we’ve lost!

Fantasy team was a disaster too.
  • Options
    Great opening drive for the Cowboys behind Cooper Rush's arm.

Did our best to choke.

17-3 Cowboys first half
    14-0 Bengals second half up until the final three seconds.

And a 50 yard field goal for the Cowboys wins it.
    Parsons is awesome and Fowler was pass rushing like a beast. You did the right thing letting go of Collins he like the rest our expensive revamped O line is gash!! I didn’t think it would be possible but Burrow is getting sacked more this year than last!
  • Options
    Biggest ever blown lead for Raiders. Why did we sign Chandler Jones?
    might as well have had me out there 
  • Options
    No offence but as a Chiefs fan I desperately want the other AFC teams to lose as many games as possible.
    For most of our history, the Chiefs, have been nowhere.
    The last decade has been good in the division but the first 5 years just making up the numbers in the playoffs. 
    Really only recently we have been a contender.
  • Options
    I think if Chiefs win division this year then Raiders,Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos will have all won the division 15 times 
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    I must have done something awful in a previous life to offend the God of sports to end up with Charlton & the Raiders in this one! 
  • Options
    Anyone got a working stream for the Vikes game?  Streameast is a little temperamental tonight.
  • Options
    Good game in Miami, the heat causing all kinds of issues. How on earth did they let Tua back in the game, he was so clearly concussed earlier in the game. 
  • Options
    Good game in Miami, the heat causing all kinds of issues. How on earth did they let Tua back in the game, he was so clearly concussed earlier in the game. 
    He looked all over the place, astonished he came back in 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    He looked all over the place, astonished he came back in 
    Just seen it, no way should he be on the field
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some of these early games are nuts…once again. Thank the lord for redzone. 
  • Options
    Really didn't expect the Vikings to pull that out of the bag but somehow they did. Buzzing even more for next weekend in London now!

• Options
    Chiefs left points on the field and multiple stupid mistakes. Didn't trust the back up kicker. Inconsistent offence. Had the game won and Chris Jones got called for unsportsmanlike conduct after 4th down play on defense. Colts went down the field to get the winning touchdown.
    Chiefs didn't deserve to win.
  • Options
    Get in you Fins. 3 and 0 baby (as they say stateside)
  • Options
    Charlton making stupid mistakes and losing, then the Pats doing the same, fuck this weekend 🙃
  • Options
    We are legit. I cannot believe I am saying this. Yes, the Chargers had several Pro Bowl calibre starters missing, and Herbert staying in the whole game was negligence, but... my word, we have played fantastically.
  • Options
    This Broncos/49ers game is probably the worst game I've ever watched.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Going 14-3 baby. 
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Let’s go Cowboys!! Cooper Rush 3-0 as a starter.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Fuck sake Raiders, fell asleep when we were winning with not long to go, woke up and we’ve lost!

Fantasy team was a disaster too.
    Not sure if you're referring to yourself or the team there.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    We are legit. I cannot believe I am saying this. Yes, the Chargers had several Pro Bowl calibre starters missing, and Herbert staying in the whole game was negligence, but... my word, we have played fantastically.
    Absolute peak Chargers season. Have one of the best teams on paper in the NFL and within 3 weeks we lose Bosa, Slater, Allen, Linsley who like you say are pro bowl calibre starters. The thing with Herbert is dangerous now. Have to agree the Jags looked very good. 
  • Options
    Let’s go Cowboys!! Cooper Rush 3-0 as a starter.
    Amazing…and I thought we didn’t have an O line either..how wrong I was!
  • Options
    Some of these early games are nuts…once again. Thank the lord for redzone. 
    Redzone is one of the best programmers on the box, aided significantly by the excellent presenter.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:
    I know this is a little late after the result but  LETS GO VIKINGS!! See ya Sunday at the Spurs Bowl….so pumped up for my first ever NFL game.
    You going for the pre game party at the Barrowboy & Banker Saturday evening @1StevieG
  • Options
    And that is why Tua should not have been playing tonight. My prayers are with you