Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2022/23

Comments

• Options
    Seasons fixtures are released overnight

No doubt they had to do a bit of jiggery pokery when Brady came back
  • Options
  • Options
    FIVE scheduled prime time games for the Chargers. Fully expecting at least three more including the opener against the Raiders to be Sky’s pick for the earlier kickoffs on a Sunday. Someone want to come along and dampen my optimism for the coming season?
  • Options
    Bengals have 5 too. I hope none are on sky as I have game pass and I can’t watch the game for 24hrs if it is!
  • Options
    am in boston when they play the ravens what is the best way of getting tickets? 
  • Options
    Ticketmaster - they will all be resales, but they will be official. Secondary market is really the only way, it’s almost 100% season tickets
  • Options
    Be prepared to pay 350 a ticket too
  • Options
    picked up 2 tickets for 165 dollars a piece through official resale. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have you been to the stadium before? It’s a pain to get to. 
  • Options
    1st time in Boston read that there is a train from central to the stadium 
  • Options
    The ticket prices are so varied. You can go watch the Detroit Lions opener for $50!

Seattle Seahawks want $350+
  • Options
    1st time in Boston read that there is a train from central to the stadium 
    There is, but only one there and one back. Arrives 60-90 minutes before kickoff and return leaves 30 minutes after the final whistle. Station is right at the stadium. I’ve used it a few times - it’s slow, but it’s much easier and cheaper than driving/parking. 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Horrible news just coming out. Jeff Gladney has died aged 25. Was cleared of some serious charges recently and was picked up by the Cardinals but seems to have died in a car accident. RIP. 
  • Options
    Baker Mayfield finally gets his trade. Joining the Carolina Panthers.
  • Options
    Baker Mayfield finally gets his trade. Joining the Carolina Panthers.
    Good luck Baker the way the Browns treated him tells a lot about the organisation. I am in no way a fan of his but he put his body and possibly his career on the line for them last season and they shat all over him. I haven’t checked but if memory serves week 1 is Browns - Panthers fingers crossed for a 6 td performance by him in a massive blow out
  • Options
    View from my hotel room in Nashville, Titans stadium in the background (NHL arena in the foreground).

• Options
    Apologies if it’s already been asked but are any of you planning on getting tickets for the Minnesota Vikings v New Orleans game on the 2nd of October in London?
  • Options
    Apologies if it’s already been asked but are any of you planning on getting tickets for the Minnesota Vikings v New Orleans game on the 2nd of October in London?
    I have the “season ticket” for the U.K. games so going to  all the games in London. Why?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A non-CL friend and I are planning to. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    I have the “season ticket” for the U.K. games so going to  all the games in London. Why?
    Just curious. That’s all.
  • Options
    Im going to both Tottenham games, managed to nab a season ticket, even though the spurs ticket system was utterly terrible. Can't wait as a Giants (and New York sports in general) fan. 
  • Options
    If anybody is getting Saints-Vikings tickets today, can they get two more, please?  I can send you the money via bank transfer or PayPal gift (so no fees).
  • Options
    Been so busy at work today forgot about this. Everything sold out 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    If anybody is getting Saints-Vikings tickets today, can they get two more, please?  I can send you the money via bank transfer or PayPal gift (so no fees).
    Sorry @Addick Addict. Only just seen your message.  I managed to get a ticket for the Vikings v Saints match having waited in the online queue for around 3 hours 
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Im going to both Tottenham games, managed to nab a season ticket, even though the spurs ticket system was utterly terrible. Can't wait as a Giants (and New York sports in general) fan. 
    Meet for a beer before the Vikings/Saints game @CAFCTrev
  • Options
    Sorry @Addick Addict. Only just seen your message.  I managed to get a ticket for the Vikings v Saints match having waited in the online queue for around 3 hours 

@flyingkiwiDK thanks anyway.  Guess we'll be watching it on the box.
  • Options
    @AddicksAddict check Twickets closer to the time. They are a ticket resale site, but only offer tickets at or below face value 
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:
    @AddicksAddict check Twickets closer to the time. They are a ticket resale site, but only offer tickets at or below face value 
    Yep definitely do this, I got 2 for Fins Jags last year via twickets. In fact there's very few events I want to go to that I can't get in via Twickets, it's brilliant. Set up an alert for the event you want and you get a notification every time new tickets are posted.