Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2022 Six Nations

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Had Ireland not conceded the late try yesterday, they would be rank world No. 1 in this coming week’s ranking.
  • Options
    When the ABs went to uncontested scums yesterday, they should’ve taken a player off, meaning they would have been down to 12 for a while, when they had players off with a yellow & a red. The officials really didn’t have good games.
  • Options
    Wonder when the last time was that NZ, Aus and SA all lost on same day 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Wonder when the last time was that NZ, Aus and SA all lost on same day 
    the Welsh did win albeit against a 2nd/3rd string Springbok team .. really poor as this policy of not selecting the strongest available team i m o distorts the historical record .. 'yes the Welsh beat South Africa, a glorious win' but will the record show that the win was over a very poor and in no way the strongest available SA team. The World Cup winners should be ashamed of taking the Welsh so lightly and of deliberately conning the paying/viewing public
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    History making Ireland .. they beat the ABs for the second time in 2 weeks .. absolutely blinding show in what was a truly great game . just the 3rd team to win in NZ, first since (I think) 1987 .. best game I have seen for ages .. the ABs are in trouble, they are running out of players of real class, Ireland has a production line of top class talent  

EDIT .. that is to win a SERIES 2-1
  • Options
    Now England's turn against the Aussies .. Eddie Jones Mate has still to work out what's his best squad .. will be a tight one .. Just England
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    I am obviously a bit out of touch…….why isn’t Itoje playing?
  • Options
    Concussion from last week. 
  • Options
    Concussion from last week. 
    Thanks bollox.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    History making Ireland .. they beat the ABs for the second time in 2 weeks .. absolutely blinding show in what was a truly great game . just the 3rd team to win in NZ, first since (I think) 1987 .. best game I have seen for ages .. the ABs are in trouble, they are running out of players of real class, Ireland has a production line of top class talent  

EDIT .. that is to win a SERIES 2-1
    I may take more than a while to fully sober up this weekend.  Even then, it will only be to read the news reports (NZ Herald should be good value).

I have to say that I expect the ABs to be brutal in their reconstruction of the coaching and playing sides in the next few months.

😁😀🥴🥃🍾🍺🍻🍻🍻🍻🍺🍸
  • Options
    Well played England.