Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POST-MATCH THREAD: Crewe Alexandra v Charlton Athletic | January 12, 2022

Comments

• Options
    Rubbish
  • Options
    Nicholas said:
    Shambles of a performance, Jackson needs to get rid of this shitty formation, go back to 4-4-2 diamond. All our wingers are shit anyway. Not sure if he is avoiding playing the diamond because Bowyer used it or 4-3-3 because Atkins used it. But something needs to change.  The midfield is a joke with no one on the bench to challenge them. Gilbey anonymous again, Lee dancing round like a clown, giving the ball away at every given moment is just shocking. Cant believe how many actually want to sign him. DJ sack of shit yet again, CBT looks like the Tranmere case off he is.  

The whole club stinks yet again.

Formation has got to change, I agree.
  • Options

• Options
    edited January 2022
    Steve Brown’s view is that the keeper would assert that with Leko standing next to him he could not take a step to the right in order to take off in the air to reach the ball. All fine and dandy but the keeper’s first reaction was to stand up and put his hands on his head. He didn’t make any protest about being impeded.

Still an awful performance.
  • Options
    There is no guile in this team, just lots of huff and puff. Simple passing would have beaten Crewe tonight but our guys were in a frenzy and kept fouling when well placed. Very frustrating. And then we give away two soft goals. Pah!
  • Options
    Piss poor performance, summed up by a piss poor ref. This team has talent but their heads go down and make so many sloppy mistakes. They just had to wait for us to give them an opportunity and jump on it. We’ve lost our intensity, have teams worked us out? Lowry man marking Lee did a job for them, but there’s no plan b? Season is done for me, lost a bit of excitement with it, which is crap but why bother when dealing with shit officials and performances. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How can we play Pearce over Innis 
  • Options
    Jacko on CTV: Lino said Leko was in keepers eyeline

ffs completely wrong reason even if Brownie/Youdsy say they got it right
  • Options
    Charlton TV backing the lino on this one. Personslly, we was robbed, just as we were stealing a point.
    Think Leko messed it up to be honest, what was he even doing there.
    He was there to interfere with the keeper.
  • Options
    Jackson seems proper pissed off in the interview here. Struggling to hide it.
    he should be as his contract under threat with the performance related element in it,
  • Options
    I just can’t do this league any more

Getting done at Crewe away on a Tuesday it’s shit 

You better get used to it cos we aint going anywhere soon
    Isn’t it Wednesday today?  
  • Options
    No I wouldn't. It was just I was raging when he came on and he actually had an impact. 
  • Options
    Only deserve what we are getting….shit owners = shit players playing in a shit division with shit referees and shit stadiums
  • Options
    Jacko looks gutted.. These players need to take a hard look at themselves. 
  • Options
    We were really really poor, perhaps our worst performance of the season and only just got beat. Crewe are proper naff and won't be in League One next year.
    Accrington and Bolton were much worse. 

Definitely an awful performance, but if we had Stockley and Macca involved we wouldn’t have been 2-0 down. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ct_addick said:
    Only deserve what we are getting….shit owners = shit players playing in a shit division with shit referees and shit stadiums
    Not sure how much of it is yeh owners fault 
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    How can we play Pearce over Innis 
    Famewo was the weak link today, but we probably wouldn't have lost that with Innis who would have contributed at both ends.
  • Options
    What's the official line for disallowed goal, offside?
  • Options
    We can bemoan poor refs and bad luck all we like.
    But any league one football team with aspirations of premier League/European football in 5-10 years should be smashing teams like Crewe out of the park!
    Well I think that was just the nonsense of a new owner who really doesn't seem to have a clue football wise. Tell me again what qualifications his son has to be involved in a professional football club. In 5-10 years we'll probably still be in this league. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Surely Leko is behind the keeper as the ball loops over? Terrible decision by the ref 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    There is a Cole Stockton hole in our team. He niggles, finds a way to get space in the box, can score outside the box and scores goals. He is the sort of player that has attributes we are lacking in. He is 28 and may not be crazy money.
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Shit owner?
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Chunes said:
    I hope the players do not escape the blame again. How many managers do they have to be completely shite under. They turn up when they feel like it and down tools when they don't. This is the third abject away performance in a row. This team should have more than enough to beat Crewe, one of the worst sides in the division, and yet they could easily have scored four against us. A draw would've been an injustice.

The core of this squad is absolutely rotten, the blame lies squarely with them.
    The blame for that lays firmly at the door of 1 or 2 individuals, the rest are sheep.  I got stick for saying this in September when everything was Adkins fault.  Robinson jumped, Bowyer jumped, Adkins sacked.  In reality all 3 should have been sacked after good spells, purely because the players downed tools. 

I did think they wouldn't do it to Jackson because he is their man.