Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Apprentice 2022

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2022
    Good to see Tom Campbell back on the show.

I think from memory he's the only apprentice contestant i actually liked!
    What about Tom Skinner, pretty much everyone liked him.
  • Options
    Good to see Tom Campbell back on the show.

I think from memory he's the only apprentice contestant i actually liked!
    What about Tom Skinner, pretty much everyone liked him.
    That Katie Hopkins seemed a good egg too… whatever happened to her?
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Tonight, BBC1 9pm. 

We will see the teams compete to produce electronic toothbrushes.  Watch out, in particular, for the boys' gender neutral wizard wand.   And see how the girls get on with their brief to design a "plain toothbrush, with no shape and an orange stem".  Below, you can see their design in progress... 

• Options
    Remember, TEAM stands for Everyone Achieves More 
  • Options
    All these contestants from the last 5/6 years just seem like clones of each other. Very rare to have any likeable/genuine contestants 
  • Options

This might be the worst thing I’ve ever seen “produced” on the Apprentice. And there is some stiff competition for that honour.  
    This week's they've made a toothbrush that looks like and shit and called it wiffy. Remarkable
  • Options
    The shots of them in the cars look fake
  • Options
    "Last week we lost thanks to a design that looked like brown and green turd. Whereas this week..."
  • Options
    The girls one was very bouji 
  • Options
    In the tiny bit I saw the boys briefing broke up, and one of the blokes in a grey suit lent forward to fist bump or something, and was left seriously hanging. He had to withdraw like a salted snail.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2022
    Week 2’s effort 
  • Options
    I noticed Lord Sugar referred to the ‘ladies’ team at one point. 😉
  • Options
    Looking forward to the drinks next week. Why do I suspect the men's team will make it out ofint chocolate and call it "eye of a needle"
  • Options
    Bit of a ridiculous decision. Aaron should have gone
  • Options
    siblers said:
    Yup … along with many others … maybe it’s me, but this season they really do appear to have reached rock bottom 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    siblers said:
    Yup … along with many others … maybe it’s me, but this season they really do appear to have reached rock bottom 
    Yeah. Think it's finally run out of steam. Doesn't help Claud is missing 
  • Options
    siblers said:
    stonemuse said:
    siblers said:
    Yeah. Think it's finally run out of steam. Doesn't help Claud is missing 
    Episode one was compelling car crash TV.  One of the best episodes ever for the sheer incompetence.  Tonight not far off.

Trouble is quality of the lads is so low I think the fun will wear off by next week.
  • Options
    whiffy the wizard 😂 
  • Options
    The way Karen waved that tooth brush around in the board room.... thats got meme written all over it lol
  • Options
    Aaron was really lucky to survive after designing and forcing through (ooh er) the turd. Plus when the Superdrug guy said he hated the colour STILL wouldn't change it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chizz said:
    Remember, TEAM stands for Everyone Achieves More 
    When we work as a team

or 

Eamwwwaat. 
  • Options
    Design me a toothbrush but don’t give it a shape… What… like… make it imaginary!?!
  • Options
    Think I’ll do the Euromillions at the weekend, I’m on a roll, called it 2 week’s running who was going to get the elbow, long before they got anywhere near the boardroom.

Mighjt cha get my username to MysticMendonca.
  • Options
    I can just see there being 8 girls left. All the guys are so wooden.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Hal1x said:
    In the tiny bit I saw the boys briefing broke up, and one of the blokes in a grey suit lent forward to fist bump or something, and was left seriously hanging. He had to withdraw like a salted snail.
    Yup, actually rewound to look at that again.

That was the bloke whose head hair travels in about seven different directions.
  • Options
    The Apprentice contestant Shama Amin has quit the hit BBC show due to health reasons, it has been announced.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-60041827
  • Options
    clive said:
    The Apprentice contestant Shama Amin has quit the hit BBC show due to health reasons, it has been announced.
    That's really sad
  • Options
    clive said:
    I thought it was all filmed weeks in advance? Unless this story has to come out this week to put the next episode into context?
  • Options
    matt88 said:
    clive said:
    I thought it was all filmed weeks in advance? Unless this story has to come out this week to put the next episode into context?
    Filmed months in advance. It wouldn't make sense to reveal the news until this week though