Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Apprentice 2022

Comments

• Options
    They are all bloody irritating! 
  • Options
    The mindful ship 😂 😂 😂 
  • Options
    IAgree said:
    They are all bloody irritating! 
    Yes, cracking episode so far
  • Options
    This is strange. I've never seen a car crash on a boat before. 
  • Options
    Remember an Aussie on there few years back called Mark. He ended up winning I think, I've never seen anyone so arrogant.
  • Options
    I feeling bouji about the play offs 
  • Options
    The vomiting turd logo is a work of absolute genius
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    The vomiting turd logo is a work of absolute genius
    Bouji it ain't!
  • Options
    Bouji!

I’m getting old!
  • Options
    It should be called Crystal clear cruises, where do I book?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Crystal Palace Cruises. Everyone expects them to go down. 
  • Options
    I hadn't realised Dillon Phillips was on the show this year!
  • Options
    Wow

what a bunch of muppets

the guys wearing glasses - is check their hard drives post haste 
    the pharmacist - likeable but a complete wet wank
    Harry was just a pain in the arse

on the women there’s s few hellcats brewing nicely. I predict tears and arguments galore.
    and I hope the one who looks like Buzz Lightyear doesn’t last long.  I dont know if she mentioned she doesn’t know what Bouji means
  • Options
    Full of bimbos and talentless blokes, cant see the winner coming from the mens section. Reminds me of the young engineers who think they have mastered their craft at our place...
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    I called it with the pink tie geezer getting the elbow first, you would not employ 99% of those wannabees.

Edit - Well obviously, doh, ther has to be a winner, but you know what I mean, my moneys on the guy with the cleaning company being in the  last 3 , although I think we’ve had one of those before?
  • Options
    Ohhhh I love this series … can already see that most of them are bloody awful.  Some fun tv on the way. 

And it follows Dragons Den which I also enjoy … that’s my Thursday evenings sorted for the next few weeks 😧
  • Options
    AK’s got to stay in just for the entertainment, he’s a right laugh, full of himself etc, but blooming useless.
  • Options
    The lads lost the task because of the logo and promo video. The only one in the team of 4 who tried to stop the car crash was the one that got fired!  He was so weak in the boardroom.  Just had to say he told them it looked like a boggie, came up with an alternative and was shouted down.  The fellas were all painful, the women not much better.  Makes oddly compelling TV.  Tim still head and shoulders the best candidate ever on the show.
  • Options
    AK’s got to stay in just for the entertainment, he’s a right laugh, full of himself etc, but blooming useless.
    He reminds me of the graduate managers who rock up at my place full of their own piss and wind, obnoxious attitude fostered from seeing the behaviour on programmes like this as a reflection of the real world. Unfortunately for them in the real world when a manager starts off lobbing weight around ungraciously the real working people ignore them, occasionally hit them behind gas storage lockers or just tell them to fuck off.

We all know how the show is edited to give it the magical arsehole dust sprinkling occasionally and in the loving memory of Stuart Baggs I'd like to see a phoenix rise from the ashes who is genuinely competent but also totally, beautifully unaware of their own ludicrous behaviour rather than being an obnoxious, prissy, rude stuffed shirt 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2022
    Early days but I can’t see any of them winning.

Wanted to hide behind the settee on a number of occasions last night, purely because I was so embarrassed by the fuckwittery of some of these morons.

Which is exactly what I want when I watch this programme.

Toothbrush naming next week, should be good.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Harry demonstrated exactly how to talk yourself into trouble. Akeem got away with murder by surviving the cull. As sub-team leader, the catastrophic turd-sneeze logo was 100% his responsibility.  

A lesson for us all to keep our mouths shut sometimes!
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    …as for the likely winner, I can’t see it coming from any of the guys. Also, does anyone else think Aaron is a spit of Daley Thompson? My first reaction was that he could be the winner but then he came across an argumentative, petulant prick like the rest of the boys.
  • Options

Turn that to blue and white, add the brand name and a catchy strap-line and I reckon that would not have looked half bad IMHO.
  • Options
    'What's a bouji activity'
  • Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/profiles/4246v5SxGDYkDPY6mVG211M/meet-the-candidates

At the moment I'm struggling to separate Francesca, Stephanie and Sophie, especially the first two.
  • Options
    Good to see Tom Campbell back on the show.

I think from memory he's the only apprentice contestant i actually liked!
  • Options

This might be the worst thing I’ve ever seen “produced” on the Apprentice. And there is some stiff competition for that honour.