Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL LIFERS+++

12346»

Comments

• Options
    This has been the worst December for me than I have ever had. 
    My mum sadly passed away a few weeks ago and we had her funeral on Thursday. 
    I have got both my children and all four grandchildren coming round for Xmas dinner today and shall do all I can to make it a good day.
    Hopefully next year will be a better year than this one and eventually we can get on top of Covid and start to lead normal lives again.
    In the meantime a very happy Xmas and prosperous New year to all on Charlton life. X
    I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope Christmas Day went really well for all of you
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    I have got both my children and all four grandchildren coming round for Xmas dinner today and shall do all I can to make it a good day.
    Hopefully next year will be a better year than this one and eventually we can get on top of Covid and start to lead normal lives again.
    In the meantime a very happy Xmas and prosperous New year to all on Charlton life. X
    Cheers mate.
    It went as well as it could have given the circumstances. 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Cheers mate.
    Sorry to hear about your loss mate. Difficult at any time but particularly so at this time of year. 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Cheers mate.
    My condolences to you and your family @blackpool72. I lost my mother on 18 December 2014 so I know from experience how difficult this first Christmas must be for you. We had to arrange a funeral as well for just after the Christmas / New Year break as one of my siblings works overseas and could only be in the country for a short while.
  • Options
    All the best Blackpool catch up with you next year.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that @blackpool72
  • Options
    Sending love to you @blackpool72 ♥️
  • Options
    May I be amongst the first to wish all Lifers a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @blackpool72 I hope 2022 is a better year.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this @blackpool72. The festive period is a particularly difficult time to cope with loss. Best wishes. 
  • Options
    Just catching up on here. Very sorry to hear about your mum @blackpool72, bad enough at any time but Christmas is particularly hard. All the best.
  • Options
    Thanks all.
    Here's wishing a happy New year to all on Charlton life. 
    Cheers mate, can only second what everyone else has said about your loss. Hope you had the best xmas under the circumstances.

If it helps Golfie is doing his version of the Queens speech on NYE as after the year we have all had it is thought we all need a positivity boost to start 2022 😂