Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL LIFERS+++

Comments

• Options
    Merry Christmas everyone 
  • Options
    Happy and safe Christmas to all 👍
  • Options
    Very proud to be a part of this community. Merry Christmas to all.
  • Options
    Thanks to all the contributors on this site, it gives me something to read every day, some to laugh and some I do not agree with, but all very entertaining. I would miss my CL daily tonic if it was not there. Merry Christmas to all
  • Options
    Merry Christmas one and all! Big thank you to all that make this site function and be so great.
  • Options
    Thanks yet again to AFKA and Lookie for giving us the facility of this wonderful forum - unequalled within the game I would suggest.

Merry Christmas to all Lifers and their nearest and dearest, and 2022 WILL be a better year.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas one and all!!
  • Options
    Have a good one every one. Let's hope 2022 is a better year. Looking forward to getting back down the valley as soon as possible. Love you all.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to everyone!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    not sure why but AFKA has said I needn't do the stats on Boxing Day, so kind!

Happy Christmas everyone
  • Options
    Merry Xmas and a happy new year to all of you.  Another funny old year and hopefully at some point next year we’ll see the back of this wretched virus into nothing more than the common flu and we can start focusing on the things that really matter, the systematic reduction of however many promotes Henry Irving has left….
  • Options
    Merry Christmas one and all. 
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone.
  • Options
    Another classic message from AFKA.  Thanks so much to you and the team

Best wishes and merry Christmas all

• Options
    Happy Christmas and very best wishes from a lurking Blackpool fan. 
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all. Hopefully a better year next year and if not so be it we will all just crack on anyway.
  • Options
    But the question is @AFKABartram, who removed the cake from the building, and what happened to it then? The conspiracy theorists could have a field day ;)
    Seriously though, I hope you all have a lovely Christmas, and that COVID isn't putting too much of a crimp in your plans beyond the postponement of the Wimbledon game.
  • Options
    I've been at the whisky. So apologies. This site has been such a great find over recent years. I have watched listened and read, laughed , ranted, cried with you all. I wish the fkin best to my Charlton lifersfor  Christmas and 2022. But lets keep it context. Merry Christmas and a happy, safe and healthy new year to all you great charlton lifers. Thx for the entertainment, fkin love this site x
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Merry Christmas to you all, have a good one and stay safe.

Big thanks to all the mods, people who run the competitions, match previews, commentary etc. And to those who organise some of the events they bring joy to peoples lives, chipping in with a few quid or buying something is the easy part, you are all hero's. 
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Merry Christmas everyone, this year it is the first one with my baby boy and so now Christmas becomes magical. I hope everyone here has a great Christmas, as much as possible, and next year everyone can have the Christmas that they all want. 

Thank you to the mods and everyone who makes this site such a brilliant time waster and place to go to when you need cheering up or community in these uncertain times. 
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all and wishing you much joy in 2022!

Except for..... oh, never mind   :) 
  • Options
    Happy Christmas to the lot of you scumbags 
  • Options
    Thank you all for your passion, commitment, humour, sense and nonsense. I hope you all find the time to care for yourselves and the people you care about.
  • Options
    Happy Christmas to you wonderful motley lot - the Charlton family. Stay safe.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas all. Stay safe and have a great time!
  • Options
    Bah humbug