Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL LIFERS+++

Comments

• Options
    Frohe Weihnachten!
  • Options
    I've been used to Christmas on a sunny beach, not a cold and cloudy southwest London! A bit different.
    Merry Christmas to everyone and let's just hope for a much better 2022

• Options
    Wishing everyone a 'Happy Christmas' and looking forward to better times all round but especially to those lifers who have had a tough time this year.
  • Options
    Merry merry Christmas, all.
    Hope you all have a great and safe time with friends and family.
  • Options
    Happy Christmas to all! 

And a special thanks to all those who run and mod the site. You do a great job.

I'm the original glass half-empty sort of bloke. But I have a funny feeling next year is going to be much better. I hope it is for everyone. 
  • Options
    Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year 🥂
  • Options
    Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to everyone on Charlton Life!!!! Here's to 2022!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Merry Christmas everyone. And wishing you all a peaceful and prosperous new year. 
    Merry Christmas to all the church going Christians dahn the den .. all 2 of 'em .. just jesting ..Merry Christmas all
  • Options
    What started for me as a viewer of opinion to a giver of opinion and so much more. Happy Christmas one and all
  • Options
    Merry Christmas Lifers

We’ve started too. Had a proper Christmas Eve in London. Nice breakfast in Cafe Concerto, panto at The Palladium then mooched around the west end and treated ourselves to a couple of bits in Fortnams. Back home and just finished the 1st batch of sausage rolls (they won’t last long)

That's what it's all about. Family, food, drink and plenty of fun over these 3 days.
  • Options
    Merry Xmas to all. 
    Thanks as always to the guys that do the previews. 
    Jacko’s at the wheel for 2022, and we may be in the gutter, but let’s look up to the stars. 
  • Options
    Merry Christmas Lifers. Best wishes to you all this Christmas and into 2022!
  • Options
    Wishing everyone a very Happy Christmas and hoping that the New Year brings us all greater health and happiness, enjoying many good times in 2022.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Merry Christmas Lifers

If Norwich supporters are at it, who are we to complain...
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to everyone, hope you all have a great day.
  • Options
    Have a good one 
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Feliz Navidad tout le monde! I’m not in Spain nor am I French but, hey ho! Have as-great-a-day as you can in these challenging times.
  • Options
    This has been the worst December for me than I have ever had. 
    My mum sadly passed away a few weeks ago and we had her funeral on Thursday. 
    I have got both my children and all four grandchildren coming round for Xmas dinner today and shall do all I can to make it a good day.
    Hopefully next year will be a better year than this one and eventually we can get on top of Covid and start to lead normal lives again.
    In the meantime a very happy Xmas and prosperous New year to all on Charlton life. X
  • Options
    Hope everyone and their loved ones have a cracking few days and everyone stays healthy.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to you all
  • Options

This has been the worst December for me than I have ever had. 
    My mum sadly passed away a few weeks ago and we had her funeral on Thursday. 
    I have got both my children and all four grandchildren coming round for Xmas dinner today and shall do all I can to make it a good day.
    Hopefully next year will be a better year than this one and eventually we can get on top of Covid and start to lead normal lives again.
    In the meantime a very happy Xmas and prosperous New year to all on Charlton life. X
    Sorry for your loss. Have a lovely day and here’s to a better 2022.
  • Options
    clive said:
    Is Stockley going to have his own cookery show?
    I don't know but he's obviously a man with good taste.
  • Options
    clive said:
    "Still roast potatoes".  Well, yes.  If they were moving around your plate, you should be a bit worried.