Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL LIFERS+++

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2021
    Merry Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah (delete as appropriate) to Lifers everywhere.

I got COVID on Tuesday so that's put a bit of a dampener on the celebrations chez AA this year.  The only saving grace is It feels just like a cold so I'm not very ill.
  • Options
    FFS, my mum’s just called to say she feels awful and won’t be over today. She can’t do an LFT as they’re downstairs and she feels too dizzy to use the stairs. Makes her point blank refusal to have a stair lift fitted even more ridiculous. 
  • Options
    This has been the worst December for me than I have ever had. 
    My mum sadly passed away a few weeks ago and we had her funeral on Thursday. 
    I have got both my children and all four grandchildren coming round for Xmas dinner today and shall do all I can to make it a good day.
    Hopefully next year will be a better year than this one and eventually we can get on top of Covid and start to lead normal lives again.
    In the meantime a very happy Xmas and prosperous New year to all on Charlton life. X
    @blackpool72 sorry for your loss.
  • Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3vHG7UxXLU

Merry Christmas from Charlton Athletic! (2021)

• Options
    I have got both my children and all four grandchildren coming round for Xmas dinner today and shall do all I can to make it a good day.
    Hopefully next year will be a better year than this one and eventually we can get on top of Covid and start to lead normal lives again.
    In the meantime a very happy Xmas and prosperous New year to all on Charlton life. X
    That’s a shit mate, hope you can enjoy the day with the grandkids as much as you can in the circumstances 
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss Blackpool72, thoughts and prayers with you and your family 
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that, hope you can still have a good day with your numerous progeny. 
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all, appreciate the hard work from contributors.
  • Options

JJ opening his presents. Merry Christmas.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very, very sorry to hear your sad news @blackpool72 take time to look after yourself as well as the family. 
  • Options
    Cheers all.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear your news @blackpool72.

I hope that your family, being together today, can celebrate both Christmas and your mother's life.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Ditto happy xmas  xx to the girl's.

Special praise to AFKA who moderates fairly, and to Thai and Paulbacon for their efforts in the betting and fixtures threads, how they do it God knows.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all Charlton fans everywhere.
    I rarely post, and don't lurk quite as much as I used to, but I'm still committed to Charlton, more than ever really. 
    Have a great day everyone
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss @blackpool72 . Today's probably feeling a bit weird without your Mum, but at least you're able to be together with the kids and grandkids.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas all.

Odd day for us as we are just picking our cat up from a veterinary referral service in Hitchin post his initial treatment for lymphoma of the oesophagus. Good to see him back.

• Options
    Merry Christmas everyone. In trying times I hope everyone is having a good a day as possible. My condolences @blackpool72
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Merry Christmas everyone. And wishing you all a peaceful and prosperous new year. 
    Same to you buddy. 

I'm starting to think you are becoming a CAFC by the way 😉
  • Options
    Bit late but Merry Christmas one and all. 
  • Options
    That’s hard mate … I went to a family funeral two days before Christmas last year … it’s tough. 

All the best for New Year. 

• Options
    edited December 2021
    I feel your pain. My my in law died 13th Nov on the way back from Burton.
    What with a new kitchen being done, a death & covid, it's been a shit couple of months . 
  • Options
    Merry Christmas.

I plan to watch a film and tempted to stream the venom: let there be carnage film...on Amazon.

That's £13 from the wallet.

Not sure if I should risk it. Anyone seen it and can provide relevant feedback?

58% on rotten tomatoes
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all Lifers near and far
  • Options
    Best wishes to all on here for Christmas and beyond. 
    Special thanks to those who keep Charlton Life on the rails.
    Here's hoping for a great conclusion to the current season in 2022...
  • Options
    That’s so sad to read blackpool72.  RIP Mum and best wishes to you and your family for 2022.  Hope you had a great Xmas dinner.
  • Options
    Just read about the passing of your mum Blackpool, sorry for your loss mate, never an easy time but so close to Christmas makes it all the harder.

I hope your day went well and all the family being with you helped take your mind off things.

RIP mum.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you have all had a brilliant day!