Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL LIFERS+++

Comments

• Options
    Happy Christmas all. 

Thanks to @AFKABartram and the other mods, it must be a lot of hours graft and 15 years is some effort. 

I hope everyone gets to enjoy Christmas however their personal situations allow.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas and I hope 2022 is a good year for everyone.   Best wishes from the other side of the world
  • Options
    Merry Christmas all! Wishing you a great festive season. Stay safe and eat and drink plenty. No need to go out on Boxing Day any more so put your feet up and watch classics of the past. Thanks to the mods, previewers, match raters, card initiative initiators, grumblers, rose-tinted eyers, grapevinesque monologuers, quick retorters, local reporters, insiders and fish punners out there, plus any one I've missed, for your contributions! 
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Merry Christmas to the wonderful Charlton Life community, and as mentioned by others, special kiss goes to the ones who provide the breads and butters for our threads of nutters 💋💋
  • Options
    Merry Christmas you legends!

• Options
    Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year to all lifers. Stay safe everyone.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to everyone, and a safe and happy new year.
  • Options
    Happy Christmas fellow Addicks, with thanks to everyone who contributes to the running of this brilliant forum and also to everyone who takes the time to share their views, humour and support for each other on here.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to you all I get such great pleasure to share and read opinions from all devoted Addicks my club since 1952.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all Charlton supporters, in particular to my fellow East Anglian Addicks
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    To all Charlton Life members, visitors and lurkers of our institution........ 

"A custom, practice, relationship, or behavioral pattern of importance in the life of a community or society."

Metty Christmas to you all.

Cant believe no players went for Yorkshire Puddings! 
  • Options
    Merry Christmas all, beer and Twiglets all the way now
  • Options
    Happy Christmas one and all 
    Keep eating the Prunes 
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone. Have a safe and happy one.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKhRnZZ0cJI

... Merry Christmas to you all, and a peaceful New Year...🎄 B)
  • Options
    Merry Christmas.  Stay safe.
  • Options
    Merry Chrimbo to the CL & Cafc family & to your families wherever you are & wherever you shall be…in the best of these shite Covid times,take care,stay safe & keep looking out & after each other 

all the best to you all…🎅🏻🎄 xXx
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Merry Christmas all!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas One & All
  • Options
    Happy Christmas 

from all your mates in Iran including the Ayatollah 

Peace be with you addicks 
  • Options
    Season's Greetings to everyone at CL. My thoughts go out to all those who may be on their own this Christmas. Best wishes also to people who have volunteered to help the club and to supporters over 70. Just stick with it. We will get back to the top flight. Keep the faith.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas all 
  • Options
    Happy Christmas everyone and thank you to all at CL Towers, you do a fantastic job.
  • Options
    And to you AFKA and all the other admins who run this great site, it's good to be back, and of course a merry Christmas to all the members of CL.
  • Options
    Merry xmas everyone. Stay safe and hopefully we can look forward to better times in 2022.