Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent Cricket 2022

Comments

• Options
    S Cook 4-2-8-4

• Options
    S Cook 4-2-8-4

He's having a wonderful world at the moment. 
  • Options
    Denly out for 24

53-5

Cook 6.1-2-19-5
  • Options
    Both Billings and Milnes came in with runners in the first innings and Stewart has come in ahead of Billings in the second innings
  • Options
    Both Billings and Milnes came in with runners in the first innings and Stewart has come in ahead of Billings in the second innings
    Interesting that runners are still allowed, as haven't they been banned in international cricket?
  • Options
    we have got Cup Fever....
  • Options
    Stewart caught at cover. Podmore in which does create some doubt as to whether Billings will bat

68-6

Cook 10-5-20-6
  • Options
    Sam Cook would be gutted if he took first 9 wickets and Billings didn't bat !!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Porter has ruined Cook's dream haul - knocks Podmore's off stump out of the ground

105-7
  • Options
    Billings comes out with Leaning as a runner
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Porter has ruined Cook's dream haul - knocks Podmore's off stump out of the ground

105-7
    Shameful! 🥺
  • Options
    Billings bags a pair today

107-8
  • Options
    Cox reaches his 50. Top scorer in each of our innings.
  • Options
    Oh no!!!!

Bad light has stopped play at 137-8. A valiant 53* (121) from Cox duly aided by Milnes 12* (60)

Over to you Fanny!
  • Options
    Just home from our trip to London to see To Kill a Mockingbird ( fantastic!) to find this sad state of affairs. 

Oh well, I'll do my best tomorrow but can't promise....
  • Options
    Just home from our trip to London to see To Kill a Mockingbird ( fantastic!) to find this sad state of affairs. 

Oh well, I'll do my best tomorrow but can't promise....
    Doing well so far!
  • Options
    With the likelihood that we are going to be without both Henry and Saini, we are looking to get another overseas quick in for our final game though that is going to be a bit of a task in itself.
  • Options
    It would be ridiculous if we were saved by the rain after such a poor performance, but this was a game which we should have been able to draw anyway, if we had batted an extra 20 overs in the first innings 
  • Options
    It would be ridiculous if we were saved by the rain after such a poor performance, but this was a game which we should have been able to draw anyway, if we had batted an extra 20 overs in the first innings 
    Unfortunately, they are just about to start!!!
  • Options
    B*gger ! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah, me too - Let them get a big score but I was really confident we could bat through today with no real problems.
  • Options
    Yeah, me too - Let them get a big score but I was really confident we could bat through today with no real problems.
    We wouldn't have had to do that - It's chucking it down in Canterbury now. Thanks Fanny but your timing is a bit off!!!
  • Options
    We wouldn't have had to do that - It's chucking it down in Canterbury now. Thanks Fanny but your timing is a bit off!!!
    Story of my life, AA.....
  • Options
    As I said, another 20 overs of batting in the first innings would probably have taken enough time out of the game to save us
  • Options
    I have been told our final will not go ahead on Saturday. Have not been able to confirm that as yet.
  • Options
    Completely incorrect at this stage. Apologies
  • Options
    I have until the 12th to cancel my hotel, will be nice to have confirmation, one way or another
  • Options
    pettgra said:
    If they did cancel it, it would be really hard to reschedule the game this season, as autumn draws in
  • Options
    pettgra said:
    If they did cancel it, it would be really hard to reschedule the game this season, as autumn draws in
    Definitely. As you said it would be nice to have confirmation one way or another, as like yourself I have booked accomodation.