Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent Cricket 2022

Comments

• Surrey declared on 673-7. Interestingly Denly has opened with Compton and we have Surrey on the run at 9-0
    Ohh dear oh dear, Compton, the last hope of Kent gone...
  • edited June 2022
    was I mistaken or did I see Linde bowling seam up to Sam Curran? Thought he was a spinner?
  • was I mistaken or did I see Linde bowling seam up to Sam Curran? Thought he was a spinner?

No, he's a wanker. 
  • was I mistaken or did I see Linde bowling seam up to Sam Curran? Thought he was a spinner?
    He is a spinner
  • Have Surrey batted too long ?

Nearly over 550 now, in a 4 day game, on day 2, against what is clearly a very poor Kent side

They could have declared last night, and we still wouldn’t have a cat in hells chance of beating them
    I’m retracting my post above - this is gonna be Kent follow on, and lose by the end of day 3
  • Surrey declared on 673-7. Interestingly Denly has opened with Compton and we have Surrey on the run at 9-0
    It's a gift. Unfortunately I have the habit of giving that gift to the wrong people!
  • Unfortunately our habit of taking our foot off the throat of the opposition isn't limited to the First Team. Durham 2s have gone from 20-2 to 133-2!
  • Denly scoring quicker in this four day game than he was doing in the majority of the t20! 32 off 24 at the minute ! 
  • Denly scoring quicker in this four day game than he was doing in the majority of the t20! 32 off 24 at the minute ! 
    To be fair there are a lot more gaps with three slips and a gully
  • Those dancing shoes of Fanny are doing their bit!
  • Sponsored links:

He is a spinner
    I had the stream up with no sound while I was working so maybe the scorecard bit on the screen was wrong but certainly it said Linde (I dont know what he looks like) as someone was running in with a seamers action and bowling right arm over medium pace to Sam Curran for a couple of overs from one end.
  • The weather saving Surrey again. They get so lucky against us.....every time 😬
  • The weather saving Surrey again. They get so lucky against us.....every time 😬
    flag
    flag
    Your bowlers probably only need 3-4 hours of play across the next two days to win
    He is a spinner
    I had the stream up with no sound while I was working so maybe the scorecard bit on the screen was wrong but certainly it said Linde (I dont know what he looks like) as someone was running in with a seamers action and bowling right arm over medium pace to Sam Curran for a couple of overs from one end.
    He's a left arm spinner so unless he's ambidextrous I doubt it was him. There is a delay on the scorecard and Duffy, who is a right armer, was bowling at the other end at one point.
  • Have we managed to bowl out any team below 400?
    Gloucs for 213 in the last game which we won by 8 wickets 
    Aren't they bottom of the division? 
    They are
  • Those dancing shoes of Fanny are doing their bit!i
    Next time I see  her she is going across my knee and getting a good spanking. 
  • 147-2 at close

DBD 62* (128)
    Leaning 31* (96)
  • Answers on a post card as to what has happened to DBD? He's gone from someone who was a top white ball player but who couldn't score a run in the CC to the compete opposite - it's the very reason why Kent made him the white ball vice-captain  but gave that job in the CC to Leaning and even in his absence gave the job to Robinson
  • Those dancing shoes of Fanny are doing their bit!i
    Next time I see  her she is going across my knee and getting a good spanking. 
    You can take the girl out of Dartford, but you can’t take Dartford out of the girl - she will be looking forward to that 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Durham 2s end the day on 335-8. Max Luckett the pick of the bowlers with figures of 18-4-52-4
  • Unfortunately. the Surrey batsmen have just had a really good 'net' at the expense of the Kent bowlers
  • You guys know me too well ! 
  • Answers on a post card as to what has happened to DBD? He's gone from someone who was a top white ball player but who couldn't score a run in the CC to the compete opposite - it's the very reason why Kent made him the white ball vice-captain  but gave that job in the CC to Leaning and even in his absence gave the job to Robinson
    And yet another red ball ton for DBD!
  • 216-2

DBD 102* (201)
    Leaning 57* (147)
  • I really am the "kiss of death". DBD was out next ball.
  • 264-5. The collapse has started.
  • edited June 2022
    Jacks clearly has an issue with Leaning. 

Leaning plays on and Jacks runs in the direction shouting his jubilation at Leaning, then veers away but continues to try to make eye contact with Leaning.
  • 271-6

Linde follows Leaning and Robinson back to the pavilion

Cox 24* (48)

• I wouldn't mess with Jacks...