Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I’m a celebrity 2021

Comments

• Options
    I won't watch it on principle, but has anyone in the jungle actually asked Matt Hancock about the court ruling that it was unlawful to send untested people into care homes? From what I've read elsewhere he is concentrating more on his affair, than a decision that cost many families to lose a loved one unnecessarily. No doubt he is there to deflect from that dreadful decision and sadly it appears to be working.
    On principle?
    I don't believe anyone mentioned the care home fiasco.
    More complaining that they couldn't meet up with loved ones
  • Options
    I don’t watch this but in my opinion Hancock isn’t a celebrity, he’s a cheating fecker who shouldn’t get any publicity. 
    And Boy George served time for false imprisonment of a rent boy and beating him, the comedian bloke isnt squeaky clean either.
    I didn’t say he didn’t, my only comment was about the adulterous Hancock. 
  • Options
    Everyone is allowed an opinion but love the irony that an account called Led by Donkeys is calling to vote someone out when you technically cant when its vote to stay
  • Options
    And who takes im a celeb this seriously
  • Options
    Keep the political crap in the HOC thread, no place for it here
  • Options
    The types who no longer get to go on Jeremy Kyle
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Everyone is allowed an opinion but love the irony that an account called Led by Donkeys is calling to vote someone out when you technically cant when its vote to stay
    The main point of the video is to show just what a despicable character Matt Hancock is. His affair was a minor misdemeanour in comparison to some of the decisions made which resulted in the deaths of thousands of people, his lies and corruption which wasted billions of pounds of taxpayer's money. This man should not be trying to clean up his image by taking part in a television programme.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    The families of all those who died as a result of his decisions, this cannot be separated from his appearance on I'm a Celebrity. His appearance on that programme is to clean up his image, and it seems to be working from some of the comments.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Should there then not be boycotts of the show instead of hatred towards Hancock... It was ITV who asked him to go on it, because they wanted to whip up the drama, and get everyone talking about it.

Well their plan has worked
  • Options
    When Matt Hancock decided to go into the jungle it became political.
  • Options
    The families of all those who died as a result of his decisions, this cannot be separated from his appearance on I'm a Celebrity. His appearance on that programme is to clean up his image, and it seems to be working from some of the comments.
    Christ sake.
    https://covidfamiliesforjustice.org/
  • Options
    This is a topic that spans more than one thread. 
  • Options
    Crack on, just don’t suck the life out the World Cup one
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    This is a thread about I'm a Celebrity, not fu*king Matt Hancock, there are other contestants, and yet once again a seemingly normal thread about a normal ( if boring at times) reality show on TV has become a party political broadcast...🙄
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is a thread about I'm a Celebrity, not fu*king Matt Hancock, there are other contestants, and yet once again a seemingly normal thread about a normal ( if boring at times) reality show on TV has become a party political broadcast...🙄
    Matt Hancock is one of the contestants so a discussion about him is not unreasonable  
  • Options
    What’s your view on Boy George ME14?
  • Options
    Waste of time Damo, he's not an MP... ;)
  • Options
    He's also not responsible for 29,000 deaths.
  • Options
    He's also not responsible for 29,000 deaths.
    I could have picked any number of your recent posts like this, yes you are entitled to your opinion, Gawd knows we’ve read enough of them on the appropriate thread but do you need to ruin this one too? If you have nothing to say about the actual show then don’t post. Does everything have to be political for you? 
  • Options
    When Matt Hancock decided to go into the jungle it became political.
    Correct, and there is a thread to post political opinions however this is not it but you know that don’t you 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    I'd considering chaining up a rent boy and beating him with a chain, more than a nasty side but that's just me.

Anyway, can covid talk be kept to that thread ? 
    Cash upfront?