Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I’m a celebrity 2021

Comments

• Options
    Dave2l said:
    Matt hancocks going in the 2022 jungle

Will he entertain the British public by saying stupid things and further exposing his natural idiot unprofessional nature
    What an absolute knob ! 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63481685.amp

Judging by what he says here, he is clearly in his own world anyway. Up his own ass by quite a distance. 

His annual salary is obviously a lot higher than most people's but actually expected it to be more than that to be fair...not that it's deserved or justified anyway, but we all know how this crappy world works.

• Options
    Matt Hancock staring in I’m a calamity
  • Options
    Guaranteed to be doing all the tasks for the first few days until they claim he can't do a couple of them due to "medical grounds"
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Will he entertain the British public by saying stupid things and further exposing his natural idiot unprofessional nature
    What an absolute knob ! 
    Lots of cocks, fannys and knobs in this post. NSFW
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

What an absolute knob ! 
    He was only commenting! 
  • Options
    What are the odds of matt hancock winning I'm a celebrity this year?

Stranger things have happened.

The odds will be high, but, he is going to have a load of wums and torys voting for him, whatever he says and whatever he does.

• Options
    I think the lady from Corrie is coming across really well, she seems like a lovely lady. Moyles has been alright too.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

The odds will be high, but, he is going to have a load of wums and torys voting for him, whatever he says and whatever he does.

He is 4th favourite

Jill Scott 6/5
    Mike Tindall 7/2
    Owen Warner 15/2
    Mstt Hancock 11/1

• Options
    Never thought I would see Matt Hancock chewing on a penis with Boy George sitting in front of him but there you go!

I wouldn’t class myself as a particular fan of anyone in the show and just watch it for light entertainment. Although I will say that for all the housemates grilling Hancock yesterday, why was nobody grilling Boy George for chaining someone to a radiator and beating them with an iron bar?
    Exactly what I have been saying re Boy George 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    My wife loves it. I try to avoid it. Watched an epic Rugby League match yesterday instead.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Dave2l said:

He is 4th favourite

Jill Scott 6/5
    Mike Tindall 7/2
    Owen Warner 15/2
    Mstt Hancock 11/1

There would have been a dignity about this farce if Matt hancock pledged to donate his £400,000 sum to a relatable charity of the Covid crises.

That wouldn't earn forgiveness from some people, but it would at least be on the right pathway and it would show a tad of genuine care. 

He wants people to like him and it seems to be working so far....

• Options
    I think the lady from Corrie is coming across really well, she seems like a lovely lady. Moyles has been alright too.
    I can’t stand Moyles but annoyingly I agree, he’s come across quite well. 
  • Options
    Jill Scott seems like good girl as well
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Dave2l said:

He is 4th favourite

Jill Scott 6/5
    Mike Tindall 7/2
    Owen Warner 15/2
    Mstt Hancock 11/1

There would have been a dignity about this farce if Matt hancock pledged to donate his £400,000 sum to a relatable charity of the Covid crises.

That wouldn't earn forgiveness from some people, but it would at least be on the right pathway and it would show a tad of genuine care. 

Believe I read he is raising for a dyslexia charity 
  • Options
    Jill Scott seems like good girl as well
    She played 160 odd times for England and only about 230 club games 
  • Options
    I will say that for all the housemates grilling Hancock yesterday, why was nobody grilling Boy George for chaining someone to a radiator and beating them with an iron bar?
    I said the same to the wife.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Dave2l said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Dave2l said:

He is 4th favourite

Jill Scott 6/5
    Mike Tindall 7/2
    Owen Warner 15/2
    Mstt Hancock 11/1

Believe I read he is raising for a dyslexia charity 
    I can't remember the percentage, but he said he was donating a smallish amount to charity.
    It could be as little as a few grand.
    https://metro.co.uk/2022/11/01/im-a-celebrity-2022-matt-hancock-to-donate-part-of-fee-to-charity-17677485/
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    If a certain person is looking for forgiveness then there is a serious enquiry forthcoming. The certain person could be making proper preparation for that enquiry (as well as actually doing their day job).
    I would suggest that any redemption or 'forgiveness' might come from the conclusions of the enquiry rather than on a light entertainment show.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
     Kinda bored of Hancock doing all the trials..
  • Options
    Cloudworm said:
    Boy George without makeup looks like Ben Garner.

• Options
    Think the title needs an update Mods.
  • Options
    Why didn't MH say sorry and ask for forgiveness before going in to the jungle? He's had all the time in the world to.

When questioned, he said that he overall did a good job on the pandemic 

Then he randomly spills out wanting forgiveness and does sudden victim playing sobbing.

No one wants to be hated and alone, people can empathise with him in that particular situation, myself included, but I personally don't think it was a genuine apology. He was protecting himself.

His sobbing enabled him to stop talking. Maybe continue talking and open up further while still sobbing. 

He probably is sorry in at least in some format but as Chris Moyles said, he's very indirect about it. 
  • Options
    I've never watched the series up until a few days ago, how nobody has stood over Hancock and resisted the urge to jam their thumbs, up as far as they will go, in his eyes and force some confessions out of him. 

In fact that's all I could handle, ill go back to my book 
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    Why didn't MH say sorry and ask for forgiveness before going in to the jungle? He's had all the time in the world to.

When questioned, he said that he overall did a good job on the pandemic 

Then he randomly spills out wanting forgiveness and does sudden victim playing sobbing.

No one wants to be hated and alone, people can empathise with him in that particular situation, myself included, but I personally don't think it was a genuine apology. He was protecting himself.

His sobbing enabled him to stop talking. Maybe continue talking and open up further while still sobbing. 

He probably is sorry in at least in some format but as Chris Moyles said, he's very indirect about it. 
    A good job, at the beginning of the pandemic, they said a good job would have been 20k deaths. Remember he also said he was going into the jungle to raise the awareness of dyslexia. I think he meant amnesia, as he hasn’t mentioned it once.

Or it hasn’t been shown about dyslexia? 

The forgiveness he is looking for is for breaking the guidelines he set by canoodling in a lift with a work colleague which was a slap in the face for everyone abiding by the rules. 

Did Boy George think that everyone should have been allowed to visit and go in and out of Covid wards as you please so that you could see your relatives being treated ? 
  • Options
    Carter said:
    I've never watched the series up until a few days ago, how nobody has stood over Hancock and resisted the urge to jam their thumbs, up as far as they will go, in his eyes and force some confessions out of him. 

In fact that's all I could handle, ill go back to my book 
    Haven't seen a lot of it, but the bit i did see the other night they were asking him questions and then decided amongst themselves to drop the subject and move on.

Moyles did say that he felt (probably quite correctly) that Hancock wasn't being entirely truthful though, and was holding stuff back.
  • Options
    With the Covid Inquiry taking place I'm sure Matt Hancock wants to try to deflect from his part in the Government's unlawful decision to send thousands of untested people into care homes, resulting in the unnecessary deaths of thousands of vulnerable people. Far from putting a protective ring around care homes, they did the opposite.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-61227709

Government policies on discharging untested patients from hospital to care homes in England at the start of the Covid pandemic have been ruled unlawful by the High Court.

The ruling came after two women took Public Health England and the health secretary, then Matt Hancock, to court.

• Options
    Much more enjoyable when the subject was about eating kangaroo bollocks