Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I’m a celebrity 2021

Comments

• Options
    TV Gold now - Hancock being voted by the public as camp leader has pissed the other camp mates off so much it’s gonna blow up!

Moyles and Boy George having a proper sulk that he’s more popular with the public than they are.

Mike and Baba have the right idea - keep your head down and get on with it 
  • Options
    I haven't watched this year, but I've heard a number of people say they feel sorry for Matt Hancock or they're warming to him.  

Shows how fickle the British public are.  People have short memories!!!
    Yep, Boy George is pretty outspoken too... for someone who was in prison 7 years ago for chaining up a rent boy and battering him with a pole. 
  • Options
    He did get 10 stars for camp tho
  • Options
    It also occurred to me last night - there’s an awkward situation here where there’s a serving MP of the current government who is clearly loathed by a member of the Royal family.
  • Options
    I haven't watched this year, but I've heard a number of people say they feel sorry for Matt Hancock or they're warming to him.  

He got 10 stars and spoke politely to a comedian I've not heard of, let's forget that he helped kill off loads of people's nans and directed billions of pounds of public money to his mates!

I don't think politicians make the best contestants in shows like this as the conversation naturally will turn political rather than taking it for the show it is.

My view? My aunt died of Covid. Do I think Matt Hancock killed her or played a role in her death? No - thats mental. Covid killed her. Or a nutter in a lab in Wuhan killed her. The scientists who were guiding Hancock have all been knighted for gods sake, yet he is a murderer (not your words but I have seen similar mentioned on other forums). I am not sure.....  and lets not forget Ant McPartlin got into his car half cut and could have killed someone. Boy George chained someone up and beat them. Chris Moyles made seriously weird comments about Charlotte Church.

But we don't hear half the conversation as we do for him. As I say - politicians are always going to be divisive.

I think the fact its vote to save rather than evict (I presume it still is) will see him outlast quite a few of the other contestants.
    Not necessarily your aunt but in general, I absolutely think the likes of Matt Hancock were both too inept and too corrupt to mean we had a decent Covid response means people died unnecessarily.

Could have tried awarding the Test & Trace contract to someone competent for a start rather than his Tory horse racing friend.

But anyway, we're slipping into politics away from the HOC part.of the forum so I'll leave it at that.

Though I will add that he's also a weird, self-important little man.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He got 10 stars and spoke politely to a comedian I've not heard of, let's forget that he helped kill off loads of people's nans and directed billions of pounds of public money to his mates!

I don't think politicians make the best contestants in shows like this as the conversation naturally will turn political rather than taking it for the show it is.

My view? My aunt died of Covid. Do I think Matt Hancock killed her or played a role in her death? No - thats mental. Covid killed her. Or a nutter in a lab in Wuhan killed her. The scientists who were guiding Hancock have all been knighted for gods sake, yet he is a murderer (not your words but I have seen similar mentioned on other forums). I am not sure.....  and lets not forget Ant McPartlin got into his car half cut and could have killed someone. Boy George chained someone up and beat them. Chris Moyles made seriously weird comments about Charlotte Church.

But we don't hear half the conversation as we do for him. As I say - politicians are always going to be divisive.

I think the fact its vote to save rather than evict (I presume it still is) will see him outlast quite a few of the other contestants.
    As Health Secretary and part of the Government that was taken to court and found to have acted illegally by sending thousands of untested people into care homes, he is responsible for the deaths of thousands of vulnerable people. He then lied that a protective ring had been put around care homes. Matt Hancock deserves no sympathy and the fact that others have acted badly has no relevance.
    That shit-bastard government you voted for, we know, we know…
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Is this turning into another HoC thread... ;)
  • Options
    Hope not I’m here for a bit of light relief 
  • Options
    Hope not I’m here for a bit of light relief 

• Options
    Didn’t know that Chris Moyles girlfriend is Boy Georges manager. 

Want Hancock to win just to see the camp mates and Twitter go mad. 
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    MrOneLung said:

Ive not watched it since the first couple of episodes, but reckon Hancock gonna win, or at least be in the last couple, purely down to the way people are gonna vote
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

So that’s how Chris Moyles got the gig
  • Options
    Would be interested to see how this show is edited

Real,  or how they want the viewers,  and more importantly the audience numbers to be

Politics aside Hancock wouldn’t be my cup of tea but would rather have a pint with him than Boy George based on what I’ve seen so far, and Hancock hasn’t done time yet 

I listen to Radio X every day but Moyles not coming across the best so far, but not unexpected given he is probably a bit of a diva 

You can tell by the frothing lefties on twatter that things aren’t going to plan so far, Hancock coming across ok (if a little weird) and George, Moyles, Sue etc trying to win votes by bitching about Hancock and getting a bit of stick and now voted for tasks

Fascinating late November pre World Cup trash tv though 👍
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    https://youtu.be/LE_MLJpv71k

I've  gleaned from some threads on here that the majority of people are instantly dismissive of anything that Russell Brand has to say, but maybe if they were able to suspend their straight- laced predudice for 20 minutes, they might actually find themselves agreeing with some of the points he makes regarding that oleaginous, lying c*#t Hancock's presence on a TV gameshow.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

I've  gleaned from some threads on here that the majority of people are instantly dismissive of anything that Russell Brand has to say, but maybe if they were able to suspend their straight- laced predudice for 20 minutes, they might actually find themselves agreeing with some of the points he makes regarding that oleaginous, lying c*#t Hancock's presence on a TV gameshow.

TBF he hates anything remotely Tory so he isnt exactly neutral and unbiased is he? It's like asking for Jonathan Pie for an opinion on Rishi Sunak - its only gonna go one way.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

TBF he hates anything remotely Tory so he isnt exactly neutral and unbiased is he? It's like asking for Jonathan Pie for an opinion on Rishi Sunak - its only gonna go one way.
    You watched it then?

• Options
    My take.  Every year I try to avoid but the wife loves it, so I have an outside punt on it to make it interesting.  

This year I’ve had a punt on Babatunde, seems a happy chap, can be quite funny and judging by the lingo I’d imagine is down with the kids, 20/1 I thought was generous, so strictly for financial purposes, he has my blessing.  

As for the others, Boy George is quite odd, quite needy and trying his best to cause agg, and it’s for that reason we need him in there to keep things watchable.  

If the show was a league table Hancock started off with a points deduction for me, but it’s a bit of fun you can’t watch these things with your political goggles on, pains me to say it, but he seems alright, but then again, MPs are the nations best salesman, so he’s trained for this.  

Other than that, not arsed who wins long as there’s drama.
  • Options
    Hancock is doing well and a great job. Just as well he fed the camp up early doors because they are going to starve if the likes of Moyles and George are doing the trials.

• Options
    Hope they keep the prick there.
  • Options
    My take.  Every year I try to avoid but the wife loves it, so I have an outside punt on it to make it interesting.  

This year I’ve had a punt on Babatunde, seems a happy chap, can be quite funny and judging by the lingo I’d imagine is down with the kids, 20/1 I thought was generous, so strictly for financial purposes, he has my blessing.  

As for the others, Boy George is quite odd, quite needy and trying his best to cause agg, and it’s for that reason we need him in there to keep things watchable.  

If the show was a league table Hancock started off with a points deduction for me, but it’s a bit of fun you can’t watch these things with your political goggles on, pains me to say it, but he seems alright, but then again, MPs are the nations best salesman, so he’s trained for this.  

He annoys me only for the fact he does half hearted efforts on the trials and then goes 'ahhh i tried'. Yeah mate, just not very hard.
  • Options
    I don’t watch this but in my opinion Hancock isn’t a celebrity, he’s a cheating fecker who shouldn’t get any publicity. 
    And Boy George served time for false imprisonment of a rent boy and beating him, the comedian bloke isnt squeaky clean either.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

Yep, Boy George is pretty outspoken too... for someone who was in prison 7 years ago for chaining up a rent boy and battering him with a pole. 
    ....and just like that, he's asked about it. Lied and then complained that someone had the nerve to question him. 
    And then said people were perfectly entitled to grill Hancock whilst saying the question asked of him was out of order. I'm not liking Boy George very much.
  • Options

He annoys me only for the fact he does half hearted efforts on the trials and then goes 'ahhh i tried'. Yeah mate, just not very hard.
    He’s not in Helen Flanagan territory.