Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I’m a celebrity 2021

Comments

• MrOneLung said:
    but what has that got to do with his performance in the jungle? 

As other contestants have said, there is a difference between Matt Hancock politician and Matt the jungle camp mate 

Should Owen not win because his acting in Hollyoaks is rubbish?

Should Jill not win as she was a liability when she came on in the Euros?

Should Seann not have been there for having an affair when he was on Strictly

Should Boy George not have been there for being convicted of false imprisonment ? 
    I was responding to @DamoNorthstand 's post. 

Matt Hancock is only in the jungle to improve his image and to deflect from decisions taken that affected many people's lives, that does not apply to any of the other contestants.
    If anyone is stupid enough to think oh Matt Hancock is just misunderstood for his fuck ups because he’s done alright in the jungle then that’s their own fuckwittery 
    Unfortunately it seems that many are that stupid.
    What evidence do you have for this? Surely not because people want to see more of him in a reality tv show where you have to do disgusting trials?
    Tha fact that he is still in the jungle for a start. I've seen many comments in the media suggesting that he has won over viewers whilst in the jungle.
    It’s for a game show!!!! Voting him in to eat kangaroo nuts doesn’t mean he’s been forgiven 
    This is what DamoNorth Stand posted earlier, it seems he has been fooled and others too:

Hancock has already come out of this ten times better than I expected when he went in (couldn’t imagine anyone voting for him).

I like him as a campmate. I find all of them left quite vanilla but he’s no worse than anyone else.

Biggest line I have see since he has gone on the show? “If it’s his fault why all these people died of Covid, does he also take the credit for presiding over a globally admired vaccine roll out. We lead the way.”

Cant have it both ways. He was either to blame for both or not responsible for either.
  • MrOneLung said:

As other contestants have said, there is a difference between Matt Hancock politician and Matt the jungle camp mate 

Should Boy George not have been there for being convicted of false imprisonment ? 

Matt Hancock is only in the jungle to improve his image and to deflect from decisions taken that affected many people's lives, that does not apply to any of the other contestants.
    If anyone is stupid enough to think oh Matt Hancock is just misunderstood for his fuck ups because he’s done alright in the jungle then that’s their own fuckwittery 
    What evidence do you have for this? Surely not because people want to see more of him in a reality tv show where you have to do disgusting trials?
    Tha fact that he is still in the jungle for a start. I've seen many comments in the media suggesting that he has won over viewers whilst in the jungle.
    It’s for a game show!!!! Voting him in to eat kangaroo nuts doesn’t mean he’s been forgiven 
    This is what DamoNorth Stand posted earlier, it seems he has been fooled and others too:

Hancock has already come out of this ten times better than I expected when he went in (couldn’t imagine anyone voting for him).

I like him as a campmate. I find all of them left quite vanilla but he’s no worse than anyone else.

Biggest line I have see since he has gone on the show? “If it’s his fault why all these people died of Covid, does he also take the credit for presiding over a globally admired vaccine roll out. We lead the way.”

Cant have it both ways. He was either to blame for both or not responsible for either.

Stop trying to insult my intelligence. No need to be so fucking rude.
  • edited November 2022
    MrOneLung said:

I'm not being rude at all, you stated that you think he has come out of this better than you expected, which proves my point that for some he has succeeded in cleaning up his image. 
  • edited November 2022
    MrOneLung said:
    Off_it said:
    You been voting for Hancock then @ME14addick?
    No, I don't vote at all, I'm not watching it, but I am angry that Matt Hancock's efforts in the jungle do seem to have convinced a lot of people that he's actually a decent person.
    You can be a decent person and be incompetent at your job. It is not one or the other 
    Or you could be like @ricky_otto who’s incompetent at his job and a wanker 
    I can’t really argue with this. I’ve realised that there is no point in being anything else than incompetent at your job. You can either go to work and knock your pan out, or go to work and do fuck all (as you know this is my preference) - whatever you do, the payslip at the end of the month shows the same amount.  And if they don’t like my work ethic, they shouldn’t have employed me in the first place! I just see it as paid early retirement
  • What a boooring thread this has become, anyone who dares to have a differing opinion is labeled as "stupid" or worse, this is a forum with different  opinions everywhere, no need for disparaging remarks should an opinion differ from yours, this is not the Matt Hancock thread whether you agree or not that he should be in the bloody jungle..
    Only one person constantly banging on about politics on a game show thread but it goes unchecked by the mods.

if we were invading the Covid or HOC threads with Matt Hancock comments the mods would be pulling us up
  • MrOneLung said:

I'm not being rude at all, you stated that you think he has come out of this better than you expected, which proves my point that for some he has succeeded in cleaning up his image. 
    To be fair, you did suggest he'd been "fooled" just because he doesnt share your opinion.

That said, this reminds me of that old saying, "a fool and his tape measure are easily parted".

• edited November 2022
    What a boooring thread this has become, anyone who dares to have a differing opinion is labeled as "stupid" or worse, this is a forum with different  opinions everywhere, no need for disparaging remarks should an opinion differ from yours, this is not the Matt Hancock thread whether you agree or not that he should be in the bloody jungle..
    Only one person constantly banging on about politics on a game show thread but it goes unchecked by the mods.

if we were invading the Covid or HOC threads with Matt Hancock comments the mods would be pulling us up
    At risk of being accused of being rude, I refer you to DamoNorthStand's post earlier, in which he mentioned Covid in relation to Matt Hancock, I responded to that post.

Matt Hancock is a politician and a contestant, so his political past cannot be divorced from either.
  • Admin just close the thread. No more life in this one.
  • Sponsored links:

You really don't have to read it.
    Amen to that..👍
  • Off_it said:
    MrOneLung said:

To be fair, you did suggest he'd been "fooled" just because he doesnt share your opinion.

That said, this reminds me of that old saying, "a fool and his tape measure are easily parted".

Fact isn't an opinion, and it IS a fact that Matt Hancock and the Government were found to have acted illegally in discharging untested people into care homes. 
  • Can we please get back to having a vacuous and inane discussion about I'm a celebrity and leave the Hancock/COVID stuff to the thread that exists for that purpose please.  PLEASE!!!!!!
  • Can we please get back to having a vacuous and inane discussion about I'm a celebrity and leave the Hancock/COVID stuff to the thread that exists for that purpose please.  PLEASE!!!!!!
    MOST of us are trying too...honestly..🤷‍♂️
  • Matt Hancock is a serving politician and is a contestant on I'm a Celebrity, so discussions about him are to be expected on a thread about that programme.

As his appearance on the programme is intended to clean up his image, and the fact that it appears to be succeeding, makes it a reasonable topic for discussion.
  • Oh. My. God.
  • Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    MrOneLung said:

Fact isn't an opinion, and it IS a fact that Matt Hancock and the Government were found to have acted illegally in discharging untested people into care homes. 
    Saying someone has been "fooled" because they dont share YOUR OPINION about someone isnt a fact. Not sure why you dont seem to be able to grasp that. It seems your personal hatred may be getting the better of you here.
    Some posters have said that their opinion of Matt Hancock has changed by his appearance on the show, which is exactly what Matt Hancock wanted to happen.  Matt Hancock  has therefore fooled some people into thinking he's not so bad after all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh. My. God.
    No need for blasphemy young Gary, or else we'll have Valley Of Tears rocking up next telling us we're all going to hell in a handcart!
  • So, quick poll, would we rather eat kangaroo vagina or pigs cock?
  • edited November 2022
    Spend 10 mins in a room with thousands of spiders or ME14 talking about Covid?
    Mmmm..tricky🤔
  • Spend 10 mins in a room with thousands of spiders or ME14 talking about Covid?
    My posts have been about Matt Hancock, one of the contestants, not Covid per se.
  • Spend 10 mins in a room with thousands of spiders or ME14 talking about Covid?
    Mmmm..tricky🤔
    Yep, The spiders win hands down..
    My posts have been about Matt Hancock, one of the contestants, not Covid per se.
    Create a separate thread then if you're not talking about the show
    Create a separate thread then if you're not talking about the show
    Try and ignore FA, he will go if no one responds...hopefully..🤞🤞
  • Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    MrOneLung said:

Saying someone has been "fooled" because they dont share YOUR OPINION about someone isnt a fact. Not sure why you dont seem to be able to grasp that. It seems your personal hatred may be getting the better of you here.
    Some posters have said that their opinion of Matt Hancock has changed by his appearance on the show, which is exactly what Matt Hancock wanted to happen.  Matt Hancock  has therefore fooled some people into thinking he's not so bad after all.
    Christ!

IN YOUR OPINION hes "fooled" people. That's not a fact.
  • Kangaroo Vagina