Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAST Q&A with Ged Roddy & Steve Gallen - Now Wed 22nd September 19:30

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Pico said:
    Recording of the evening and a fuller summary now available:

https://www.castrust.org/2021/09/roddy-and-gallen-meet-the-fans-the-full-story/
    Great interview, thanks to all four involved. If we can instill that type of camaraderie, that Steve & Ged showed in the dressing room then all should be well.

Interesting how they tackled the Elephant in the room question.....I guess we will all interpret that very differently, but for me it wasn't a good vibe for Adkins.
  • Options
    So, as usual, it turns out the truth lies in the grey area somewhere between footballing utopia and club armageddon. One of these days a few of you will learn to count to ten and have a bit of a think before lighting a torch and picking up your pitchfork.

• Options
    Did anyone ask where Scott Twine was in the data machine? Available, affordable, young, upside, played in a key required position... 8 goal involvements in the first 10 league games (6 goals). 
  • Options
    Did anyone ask where Scott Twine was in the data machine? Available, affordable, young, upside, played in a key required position... 8 goal involvements in the first 10 league games (6 goals). 
    Shh the magic box told us to sign Kirk, DJ and Roddy instead. 
  • Options
    Shh the magic box told us to sign Kirk, DJ and Roddy instead. 
    I am hearing IT are on their way to Sparrows Lane to re-boot and defrag the black box.
  • Options
    He seed such an obvious choice and must have been affordable given he went to MKDons.
  • Options
    He seed such an obvious choice and must have been affordable given he went to MKDons.
    That's my view. Sometimes you don't need a load of analytical bumf to tell you what should be right in front of you. I'm sure half the forum could have recommended Twine and financially the deal was there to be had. Bizarre.
  • Options
    The charlton black box has been hacked !! 
  • Options
    The more I think back to what they said, the more confused I am about what happened last summer with our transfer dealings. Leaving aside their qualities, Dobson and Clare at least fitted into the stated aim of signing younger players, with more energy, whereas as the window went on, that seemed to be thrown out of the window