Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 21/22

Comments

• Options
    2-3 save by Woodman from Pen but sleepy defending by Newcastle allows Soucek to get to the ball first to hit in rebound. 

Great counter attack by West ham and the mighty Antonio makes it 2-4.

Don't West ham realize you should park the bus when you go in the lead !
  • Options
    No Harry Kane today as he continues to hope for a transfer to Man City to recover from injury
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    City bench today is better than a lot of players in other premier leagues starting line up.

Stones, Walker, Jesus, Zinchenko, Laporte, De Bruyne, Rodri, Silva. 
  • Options
    City bench today is better than a lot of players in other premier leagues starting line up.

<Insert joke about Jesus here>
  • Options

<Insert joke about Jesus here>
    He can walk on water, but walk in to City’s first 11. 
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    The ex Bournemouth Striker Fraser(he went on strike !) looks Taylor made for Newcastle.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Rice is going to develop into a power house of a midfielder; Wasted as just a defensive midfielder. After being dizzy at being skinned by St Max he has had a cracker.
  • Options
    Unbelievable that some people didn’t rate Rice on here, even as late as last season. He’s a phenomenal centre midfielder.
  • Options
    Wow - it’s loud at he Spurs stadium!
  • Options
    LLoris can make some out standing saves but he makes mistakes that would not look out of place in League 1 or lower. Poor effort for that cross.
    Son looks half the player without Kane; sensible to sign that contract.

How many times will Jack Grealish be fouled ? I'm going for 10.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2021
    I’m so excited about the World Cup already.

We have Grealish who will get better and better at City (he’s made for that team) - alongside Foden, Sterling, Stones, Walker and maybe even Kane.

We have Rice going from strength to strength.

Sancho now at United - Maguire and Shaw playing in what’s got potential to be a top side.  

If Pep wins the Champs League and reaches his ambitions at City - I would go all out to get him in if I was the FA. Imagine him working with our talent.
  • Options
    I’m so excited about the World Cup already.

We have Grealish who will get better and better at City (he’s made for that team) - alongside Foden, Sterling, Stones, Walker and maybe even Kane.

We have Rice going from strength to strength.

Sancho now at United - Maguire and Shaw playing in what’s got potential to be a top side.  

If Pep wins the Champs League and reaches his ambitions at City - I would go all out to get him in if I was the FA. Imagine him working with our talent.
    Imagine the uproar when he did something weird and lost a World Cup final though.
  • Options
    LLoris can make some out standing saves but he makes mistakes that would not look out of place in League 1 or lower. Poor effort for that cross.

Think you may need to revise that Son comment 🤣🤣
  • Options
    Genius from Spurs this. Beat City and demand an extra 60 million for Kane.

They’ll probably pay it too.
  • Options
    FFS Tyler, shut up about Harry Kane you twat. He’s not even in the squad.
  • Options

Think you may need to revise that Son comment 🤣🤣

It was a cracking goal but it probably needed his manager to tell him to take Ake on as in the first half he turned down two opportunity to take defenders on including the over rated Ake.

Most of Son's ineffective games last season were when Harry was injured.

• Options
    edited August 2021
    It looks like Man city have 6 attacking midfielders who just change positions.
    False number 9 which Peps prefers since Agüero stopped being the ultimate goal scoring central striker.

When you have 350 million pounds worth of players on the bench its a good idea to use some of them when you are losing !
  • Options
    The money City have spent on fullbacks it’s incredible Mendy gets a game
  • Options
    I know it’s only one game but Nuno looks to have done a great job over the summer. They’d be comfortably ahead with Kane playing imo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tanganga looks a decent player 
  • Options
    I know it’s only one game but Nuno looks to have done a great job over the summer. They’d be comfortably ahead with Kane playing imo

City would be comfortably ahead if Kane played for them as well  :)
  • Options
    City haven’t played well at all. Some nice bits from Grealish, but Mahrez was terrible, Sterling man marked and Torres ineffective. Add in the nightmare defending from Ake and Mendy on that left side and Spurs have bullied their way to 3 points.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Drinking game.  Take a shot every time Tyler mentions Mr 'Professional'
    Can't be that pissed on a school night!
  • Options
    Blimey instead of being Spursy, Tottenham were gritty and deserved to win. 

City out of the title race  :|
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Drinking game.  Take a shot every time Tyler mentions Mr 'Professional'
    Can't be that pissed on a school night!
    I'm absolutely battered lol
  • Options
    City looked massively undercooked 
  • Options
    If Grealish is worth £100m, god knows what Sonny is worth...
  • Options
    Kyle Walker doesn't get a load of appreciation when he plays, but England and City look far better with him at RB.

Tottenham still haven't found a RB near his level.
  • Options
    Ffs what a nightmare Chelsea’s league and Spurs cucking funts happy 
    luckily Charlton are off to a flyer and looking a sure bet for promotion , boy I love football