Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 21/22

Comments

• Options
    I thought the Arsenal team last year was the worst I'd ever seen......but I was wrong. Struggling to be bang average with this lot. 
  • Options
    Can't see how'd you blame arteta for that goal - shocking defending and Leno shouldn't have let a goal in at the near post like that 
  • Options
    I don't think there's a single player in that Arsenal team that would stand out in a midtable side. 

Tierney and Saka are the only two and Saka didn't even start. 
  • Options
    I thought the Arsenal team last year was the worst I'd ever seen......but I was wrong. Struggling to be bang average with this lot. 
    They are missing a few players, Partey, Lacazette, Aubameyang plus Saka is a sub, but yes they're very average overall. Last years side were comfortably the worst Arsenal side i can remember in my lifetime.
  • Options
    Just remembered that Amazon are filming Arsenal this season for their next series of All or Nothing…
  • Options
    Ross said:
    Just remembered that Amazon are filming Arsenal this season for their next series of All or Nothing…
    Should be funny.
  • Options
    Really rate Smith-Rowe. Think he’s looked a class above.
  • Options
    Oh dear 
  • Options
    Shocking defending
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That’s some of the worst defending I’ve ever seen in the Premier League
  • Options
    More quality defending from the Gonners.

Happy Bees today.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    That’s some of the worst defending I’ve ever seen in the Premier League
    Probably only second to Sunderland's three own goals in a half under Howard Wilkinson (despite Fiiiiiiiiish's attempts to claim the third).
  • Options
    Don’t see how that wasn’t a foul on the keeper.
  • Options
    Ha, ha. With Chelsea and Man City their next two games Arsenal could be bottom going into Sept' on this showing. 
    Mate of mine is an Arsenal fan and he reckons Arteta will be sacked before christmas.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Arsenal fans every season 
  • Options
    Already looking forward to the positives Ty will take from this on AFTV later
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Loved the old boy crying while singing 
  • Options
    I’d like to see Tierneys stats. Must be the most productive full back for a losing side I’ve ever seen. Can’t defend tho!
  • Options
    get see brentford smash those lot next week
  • Options
    Loved everything about that. Football back with a packed stadium. Brentford the totally unfashionable club deservedly beating Arsenal. Just feels great especially after all the European League bullshit in the summer. This is what football in this country is all about. 
  • Options
    Ben White.  £50m.  Blimey.
  • Options
    £50M on Ben White already looking like the worst transfer of 2021.
  • Options
    Chambers and White are both much more comfortable in a back 3.
    Tierney is better as a wing back and would benefit from an extra defender behind.

I’m really surprised they played with a back 4.
  • Options
    I am guessing odds of Arteta lasting til Christmas just plunged.