Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 21/22

Comments

• Options
    I am guessing odds of Arteta lasting til Christmas just plunged.
    You might be right. Chelsea and Man City next for them in the league
  • Options
    Arsenal have been crying out to spend big on a CB for years. And instead they've gone and spent 80 million on Pepe etc.

Then they finally do spend big on a CB, and they get Ben White, who was a reserve for the England team. 

It's like Armando Iannuci is writing their recruitment strategy. 
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    The whole spine of the team is weak. 

When you compare: Seaman - Adams - Campbell - Viera - Henry

To: Leno - White - Chambers - Xhaka - Aubameyang

It's laughable really. I've been saying this to Arsenal fans for years, and they've said no their spine is fine, they need better attacking players!
  • Options
    Promoted team go top of the league, relegated come May?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could be a long season for Arsenal.
  • Options
    Could be a long season for Arsenal.

😎
  • Options
    If I was an Arsenal fan I would be wondering why the hell we had just sold Joe Willock. 

• Options
    AndyG said:
    If I was an Arsenal fan I would be wondering why the hell we had just sold Joe Willock. 

Very bizarre decision. Young player, scores goals, loves the club and would give his all for the shirt. Yep let's sell him for 25m. Whoever is in charge of Arsenal's transfers (i think it's Edu) is useless.
  • Options
    That Arsenal side is horrific

Just seen the score and logged on to see what happened.  Surely that is the worst Arsenal side for about 30 years?

What on earth has gone on at that club.  Wonder what the Wenger out boo boys are thinking today.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

somehting big club armchair fan boys will never get. Worth remembering when we muddle through League one as more meaningful than signing £50m players
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Chunes said:
    The whole spine of the team is weak. 

When you compare: Seaman - Adams - Campbell - Viera - Henry

To: Leno - White - Chambers - Xhaka - Aubameyang

It's laughable really. I've been saying this to Arsenal fans for years, and they've said no their spine is fine, they need better attacking players!
    That's been their problem for ages. Imagine Adams & Keown sitting there watching that shambles last night. They'd still get a game before Chambers now! There's zero fight in that side and they don't seem to care if they win or lose.

It's great. 
  • Options
    Arsenals problem isn’t Ben White. Spend £50m on a centre back and stick him next to Chambers is asking for trouble. They have so many players stealing a living - Pepe is a classic example. He’s no better than the bloke they just sold to Newcastle. 

As for the goalkeeper…absolute dross.

The manager looks clueless.

They are a shambles - long may it continue.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

somehting big club armchair fan boys will never get. Worth remembering when we muddle through League one as more meaningful than signing £50m players
    This is the old boy I mentioned on the previous page, the thought of being at The Valley in 10 years with my son and in a similar situation, makes me well up just thinking about it. 
  • Options
    Arteta's day's must be numbered as Arsenal manager
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Arteta is a modern day Brian Kidd

somehow got top flight job by being assistant to a good manager. 
  • Options
    Cracking goal by Ayling.
    The pass from Pogba for the United second was sublime.
  • Options
    It’s nice knowing that as soon as England lose Kane they’ll still have a finisher of Greenwood’s quality.
  • Options
    This has been a great game, thought Leeds looked all at sea first half but the second has been worse for them. Glad to see Fernandes carry on his form 
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Fuck me, ridiculous 15 minutes of football. 
  • Options
    Last season VAR would’ve spent 5 minutes looking at that 
  • Options
    Leeds defence is a shambles. Bielsa can be called a great coach for football his teams produce but they cannot defend.
  • Options
    Leeds defence is a shambles. Bielsa can be called a great coach for football his teams produce but they cannot defend.
    They can’t cope without Phillips and they need to replace Cooper imo 
  • Options
    Pogba got 3 assists in the prem last season, he’s got 4 in 70 minutes. Pathetic.
  • Options
    FOUR! assists for Pogba today