Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 21/22

Comments

• Options
    Reckon Charlton could score against Spurs today! 
  • Options
    Feel for anyone foolish enough to back Harry Kane is be top PL goal scorer this season. Spurs have only scored 3 PL goals in total but, when you hardly cross the half way line, that is hardly a surprise. Kane is even having to go looking on the half way line - and giving it away!

Said it before but Levy should have taken the money. Will he now look to offload Kane in January?
  • Options
    Jeez. Spurs are dreadful
  • Options
    Dele Alli is such a waste of space
  • Options
    Harry Kane is playing the Wayne Rooney role of dropping back and being in midfield however Rooney did it at the end of his career. 
  • Options
    Feel for anyone foolish enough to back Harry Kane is be top PL goal scorer this season. Spurs have only scored 3 PL goals in total but, when you hardly cross the half way line, that is hardly a surprise. Kane is even having to go looking on the half way line - and giving it away!

Said it before but Levy should have taken the money. Will he now look to offload Kane in January?
    Doubt it but even if he did, I don’t think City will pay what they would’ve paid in the Summer. It was a stupid decision not to sell as it suited all parties imo. 
  • Options
    Spurs are awful
  • Options
    Kane should have forced a move away - all Spurs are doing is dragging him down.  No wonder nobody wanted to manage them. 3-0 to Arsenal an Atreta team at half time is a sackable offence. 
  • Options
    How bad is he?!?! Should be ashamed of himself after that first half. He makes Harry Arter look good….

ive possibly exaggerated that….
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ledley King looks happy whereas Tony Adams is distraught 

• Options

Doubt it but even if he did, I don’t think City will pay what they would’ve paid in the Summer. It was a stupid decision not to sell as it suited all parties imo. 
    Man City seem to be doing just fine. 

Kane I think overrated his own importance. 
  • Options
    2nd goal for Arsenal was quality.

Now Saka grabs a 3rd after just 35 minutes. Spurs not at the races, look like they don’t wanna be there.
    Kane definitely doesn't want to be there
  • Options
    He was 22 and in the England team that got to the world cup semi final just 3 years ago. His decline since then is crazy.
  • Options
    If I was Liverpool I would break the bank for Saka to replace Salah/Mane next summer. 
  • Options

City rated him enough to want him. Levy didn't want to sell
  • Options

Agreed but Spurs will get even less for him next summer - a year older, another year nearer the end of his contract and potentially his stock as a player may have fallen too
  • Options
    Why would anyone pay £100m + for a world class striker that seems determined to play as an average midfielder ?
  • Options

City rated him enough to want him. Levy didn't want to sell
    He's not worth £200m to them, that's why. 

Kane thought he was priceless and City would break the bank for him. They don't need him. 
  • Options
    If I was Liverpool I would break the bank for Saka to replace Salah/Mane next summer. 
    Good shout. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    AndyG said:
    Why would anyone pay £100m + for a world class striker that seems determined to play as an average midfielder ?
    Perhaps he wouldn't have to do that if he had midfielders that could get the ball to him up top
  • Options
    VAR yet again won't get involved. 

May as well scrap it at this point. Either the officials are blind or they've been told not to give anything anymore. Back to referees making howlers every game. 
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Perhaps he wouldn't have to do that if he had midfielders that could get the ball to him up top
    England probably have the best midfield in world football but half the time kane is playing behind them. He is over complicating his play imo. As I said the bloke is a world class finisher but he doesnt seem satisfied with that 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    VAR yet again won't get involved. 

May as well scrap it at this point. Either the officials are blind or they've been told not to give anything anymore. Back to referees making howlers every game. 
    I assume you mean the Spurs penalty shout for the foul on the edge of the box? I thought it was as much of a clear and obvious error as you can get.
  • Options
    Shame the Tottenham end is already half-empty. Hardly anyone left to cheer the goal!

Loyal supporters!
  • Options
    Arsenal and Spurs are tied bang in the middle of the table on 9 points and a minus 5 GD 
  • Options
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">In the last 365 days, Nuno Espirito Santo&#39;s teams have played 42 Premier League games and scored 37 goals.</p>&mdash; Richard Jolly (@RichJolly) <a href="">September 26, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
  • Options
    Disasterous 3 weeks at the office.

Cant remember 3 performances as bad as that, back to back.  Thats the worst NLD performance I can remember ever.  We always get dicked there but the team have always given 100% effort.  Not yesterday.

Had City offered a proper offer for Kane rather than the £75m cash + add ons that they did, then I have no doubt he would have gone.  But they didnt, so here we are.

Only Lloris, Skipp and Gil come out of that game with any credit, allbeit a small amount.

Nuno looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights and looks way out of his depth.  No surprise.
  • Options
    Kane overrated himself?!!! He’s one of the best strikers in the world.