Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 21/22

Comments

• Options
    When you look at the transfer business and also add the fact that they gave Shakka another contract after trying their best to flog him someone needs to be sacked. Rumoured to be down to Edu but I'm not sure that is correct. But whoever it is must be doing the worst job ever.
    Have they actually offloaded Ozil yet ?
    Big 6 my arse 😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    “Shakka” 😂 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    “Shakka” 😂 

Lol ok ok I couldn't remember the twats name 😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Horrible injury for youngster Harvey Elliott but i'm not sure it was a red card. Just a really unfortunate incident. 

Struijk got the ball, there's clearly no intent to foul/injure Elliott, in fact the ref didn't even give a foul but has then reacted to Liverpool's bench moaning and the players obvious injury and given him a red. 
  • Options
    Horrible injury for youngster Harvey Elliott but i'm not sure it was a red card. Just a really unfortunate incident. 

Struijk got the ball, there's clearly no intent to foul/injure Elliott, in fact the ref didn't even give a foul but has then reacted to Liverpool's bench moaning and the players obvious injury and given him a red. 
    That will be rescinded - just like Son with Gomez at Everton 
  • Options

I looked at it a few times and looked an accident to me. Horrible injury though and made worse by the fact he was due to be subbed anyway. 
  • Options
    Ref never gave a foul but after seeing the extent of the injury gave a red card.

Tyler on commentary then said he always intended on giving a red card and VAR was used solely to confirm he made the right decision. That’s rubbish.
    If he always intended on giving a red then why didn’t he even blow up? Leeds had the ball so no advantage etc.
    He was just trying to justify a poor decision.
  • Options
    Anyone think the Arsenal goal should've stood? 

Handball in the immediate build up and Aubameyang "not active" when he's stood three yards out in the middle of the goal!
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    That’s a heart breaking injury for a young English lad who has worked his arse off to get into one of the top teams in the world. He did the hard yards impressing with a loan at Blackburn last year. 
    He must feel like his chance has gone tonight.
    I hope he comes back stronger.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fair play to Harvey Elliott, seems to have an old head on young shoulders.

Elliott replied to an Instagram post saying Struijk had nothing to apologise for.

He wrote: "Wasn't his fault what so ever! Neither was it a red card just a freak accident but these things happen in football. I'll be back stronger 100%. Thanks for all the support."

Wonder if the red card will be rescinded then
  • Options
    Bielsa had already said they won't appeal, but i wonder if the Elliott comments will make him change his mind.
  • Options
    Seeing Burnley sitting near the bottom of the table, am I right in thinking that their new owners bought the club by using the club’s own money, so loading debt onto the club? (A bit like the Glaziers did at Man Utd).

Are there any rumours flying around after the takeover that things might not be quite as sound as hoped?
  • Options

Bang on for me, i watched it and didn't notice it. As they wouldn't show a replay i rewound and played it 3/4 times still it wasn't very clear but too me didn't look wreckless or dangerous. Still haven't seen any other angles so might be way off but felt really harsh at the time. 
  • Options
    Bielsa had already said they won't appeal, but i wonder if the Elliott comments will make him change his mind.

• Options
    That’s superb stuff from Harvey Elliott. He’s actually showing support for the bloke who injured him. Very mature young lad, hope he goes a long way. 
  • Options
    Classy response that.
  • Options
    Harvey Elliott making a lot of new friends with the classy way he's reacted

• Options
    Newcastle look absolutely atrocious 
  • Options
    They’ve been alright since I said that 😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leeds really should be ahead, anyone but your Left-Back in that position
  • Options
    Neither side can defend but give me 8 shots on target (the most of any PL game this season) over the turgid football served up by teams who have a sole desire not to concede 
  • Options
    Not sure how that wasn’t a Leeds penalty either.
  • Options
    Brilliant game this
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    I know that, similar to Adama Traore, Saint-Maximin can be frustrating with his end product but what a talent and handful.

No idea what he does in his spare time but, at the age of 24, he has three children!
  • Options
    Wolves might struggle this season!!

Losing 1-0 to Brentford and Toney could have had a hat-trick, one goal ruled offside, another for handball
  • Options
    and Wolves hit the bar as I say that
  • Options
    2-0... Shocking defending, Mbuemo just peals off the back of the last defender and has a tap in
  • Options
    Pep has got the pip with Citeeee fans .. he's pipped off that the Etihad wasn't full for the Euro game .. I reckon peppy is trying to engineer a move away from Citeeee .. he's bored and his arrogance and bad manners have turned the fans against him .. we will see
  • Options
    I didn't realise until today that Harvey Elliott was signed from Fulham .. got the idea from somewhere that he was a proper scallywag scouser .. whatever, like everyone I wish him a full recovery, don't rush, just ensure that the injury mends completely .. modern medical techniques achieve wonderful results