Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cristiano Ronaldo Impossible to Ignore

Comments

• Options
    sam3110 said:
    Billy_Mix said:
    Genuinely wonder if he's hoping they'll pay up the contract to get rid of a toxic situation.

They wanted rid in the summer, he wanted to go, but no one else would pay those wages.

If he gets 6 months paid up he can go somewhere else on less wages, knock a tap-ins in and claim he was right all along.
    No idea when it was recorded but it can't be coincidence that this comes out as domestic football goes on a break and he is out of United and with Portugal so doesn't have to deal with any fall out.

He obviously won't be involved in their games post-world cup and there will surely be an agreement for him to be on his way in January.
    recorded in the last few days ostensibly for TalkTV but its owners and the toxic fat hate peddler with the massive ego they pay so much to peddle toxicity and hate while trying to suck up to anybody who's made a few quid who shall not be named know that 3 men and a dog will be the maximum viewership for their piddly little toxic hate channel they've "previewed" the whole 2 parter in their toxic hate peddling daily red top rag that shall not be named and attempt to delude it's gammon knuckle dragging readership that it's "journalism"
    they all deserve each other toxic hate fomenting echo chamber and the narcissist once capable ball kicker
    Ron will have a couple of current ManUre colleagues in the Portugal squad to negotiate during the "world cup" farago in the broiling despotic sand pit that shall not be named
    With any luck some Uruguayan will give him a proper Uruguayan shoeing in the first game and the grasping ninny limps off into ignominy with only that toxic fat hate peddler's oily commiseration dribbling into his ears

It's what happens when someone tries too hard with every post they make. They all blend in to one giant 'look at me' rant.
    heaven forbid anybody should have any fun on here
    there's no mileage in a sycophant grease ball sucking up to an aging prima donna, after all
  • Options
    Like many other sporting geniuses, Ronaldo is an arrogant twat
  • Options

I think that attitude helped him fuel the tank towards success.

The arrogant knob was his character after the 2006 world Cup. He was untouchable 

• Options
    Dave2l said:

I think that attitude helped him fuel the tank towards success.

The arrogant knob was his character after the 2006 world Cup. He was untouchable 

Oh absolutely. It's part of what made him so successful 
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Cafc43v3r said:

Now they're two spoilt brats fluffing each other's egos.
  • Options
    Look at Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Tom Brady, Michael Schumacher, all absolute machines, who have taken their fitness and conditioning to greater heights in their respective sports, changed the mentality of a lot of their peers and are arrogant arseholes to boot, mainly because they've asked so much of themselves, they then expect others to make the same sacrifices that they have.

They see themselves as above everyone else because they've pushed themselves to that level, and I would imagine a world where you demand and expect better from everyone around you can make you quite unlikeable.
  • Options
    Billy_Mix said:
    sam3110 said:
    Billy_Mix said:
    Genuinely wonder if he's hoping they'll pay up the contract to get rid of a toxic situation.

They wanted rid in the summer, he wanted to go, but no one else would pay those wages.

If he gets 6 months paid up he can go somewhere else on less wages, knock a tap-ins in and claim he was right all along.
    No idea when it was recorded but it can't be coincidence that this comes out as domestic football goes on a break and he is out of United and with Portugal so doesn't have to deal with any fall out.

He obviously won't be involved in their games post-world cup and there will surely be an agreement for him to be on his way in January.
    recorded in the last few days ostensibly for TalkTV but its owners and the toxic fat hate peddler with the massive ego they pay so much to peddle toxicity and hate while trying to suck up to anybody who's made a few quid who shall not be named know that 3 men and a dog will be the maximum viewership for their piddly little toxic hate channel they've "previewed" the whole 2 parter in their toxic hate peddling daily red top rag that shall not be named and attempt to delude it's gammon knuckle dragging readership that it's "journalism"
    they all deserve each other toxic hate fomenting echo chamber and the narcissist once capable ball kicker
    Ron will have a couple of current ManUre colleagues in the Portugal squad to negotiate during the "world cup" farago in the broiling despotic sand pit that shall not be named
    With any luck some Uruguayan will give him a proper Uruguayan shoeing in the first game and the grasping ninny limps off into ignominy with only that toxic fat hate peddler's oily commiseration dribbling into his ears

It's what happens when someone tries too hard with every post they make. They all blend in to one giant 'look at me' rant.
    there's no mileage in a sycophant grease ball sucking up to an aging prima donna, after all
    Your posts aren't fun, in fact I suspect most people gave up reading the unadulterated nonsense long ago.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:
    Look at Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Tom Brady, Michael Schumacher, all absolute machines, who have taken their fitness and conditioning to greater heights in their respective sports, changed the mentality of a lot of their peers and are arrogant arseholes to boot, mainly because they've asked so much of themselves, they then expect others to make the same sacrifices that they have.

They see themselves as above everyone else because they've pushed themselves to that level, and I would imagine a world where you demand and expect better from everyone around you can make you quite unlikeable.
    Joking aside you could well add Phil Taylor to that list.
  • Options
    Turns out the Cancelo incident edited by the press to show Ronaldo in a bad light
  • Options
    Billy_Mix said:
    sam3110 said:
    Billy_Mix said:

Your posts aren't fun, in fact I suspect most people gave up reading the unadulterated nonsense long ago.
    And yet some still use their own time reading stuff that irks them to the extent they are compelled to comment.
    This satire writes itself.
  • Options
    George Digweed is an absolute gent
  • Options
    He's still got the arse ache about that statue at Madeira airport.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44518595
  • Options
    Didn't think the first part was actually that bad really, a lot of what he said made sense. I guess the main controversial stuff about United and Ten Hag will come in the second part.

What is annoying though is Piers Morgan. You can tell he's just trying to goad Ronaldo into giving him some 'headline' answers.
  • Options
    It was a good interview and Ronaldo comes across well. 

(I'm saying the positive things about it before I get Charltonlife-onised, and start moaning about Ronaldo, Piers Morgan and then  absolutely everything and anything.  
    The clock is ticking)

I will just say it...Ronaldo is an ok person and like most famous people, he has to put up with personal digs and twisted truths from media outlets.

He should just be respected and listened to. He's certainly earned that. I don't know why the media decide to twist stories about him. 

He speaks a lot of sense and opened up about football just being more of a business these days instead of a sport. It's an unfortunate truth. 

He clearly does actually adore Man United fans. I don't think he was lying about or exaggerating his thoughts for fans of football. He knows they are needed. 

Before judging, it is best to watch the interview. 
  • Options
    Has left Man Utd with immediate effect.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just in time for the after-World Cup injury crisis. 

Wonder if he got a pay off too. 
  • Options
    Hope no one decides to sign him... Why would you risk having that ego in your dressing room

Bloke just needs to retire now
  • Options
    quem dá a mínima para voar
  • Options
    So that interview achieved exactly what Ronaldo wanted it to do. And United won't be too sorry either.  
  • Options
    edited November 2022

Wonder if he got a pay off too
    You'd hope he didn't but he probably got a few million for spitting out his dummy.
  • Options
    Linked with Chelsea (which I believe a little) and Bayern (which I don't) today.

Hooe he signs for Chelsea, as I can't see it working - they proved last season with Lukaku that they don't work with a normal striker and that's what he I'd now, plus Potter's way of playing is all about movement and he just stays around the box screaming at others to pass to him these days.
    We already have one of them…
    Who exactly?
    I guess you mean Stockley, however I’m not aware of him doing this to any significant degree, in fact he could be accused of not doing it enough.
  • Options

Wonder if he got a pay off too. 
    I imagine he didn't as United could threaten not to release him, and instead make him play with the U21s in the Pizza Cup!
  • Options
    So that interview achieved exactly what Ronaldo wanted it to do. And United won't be too sorry either.  
    It was pretty clear this was his intention.  There was clearly no way back from the interview so everyone is a winner and it gives his agent a few weeks to get busy.  He’ll get sorted by January (fuck knows who would want him)

• Options
    Newcastle have a lot of money and could snatch 4th

Perhaps they should risk it 
  • Options
    He has done what is known as a Keane.