Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfer Window - Non Charlton Signings / Rumours (Dday from p43)

Comments

• Options
    That is crazy about Barca
  • Options
    Madness how they let it get so bad. No wonder they wanted to join the Super League. I read they're trying to offload Umtiti, Pjanic and Coutinho for free. Umtiti earns 230k a week!!

I know Messi is Barcelona, but when he's 34 and earns well over €1m a week, you have to ask yourself whether it's worth trying to offload half your squad just to afford him.

They could sign 5 free transfers (like Aguero and Depay) and pay them 250k a week for the same money. And if Messi does sign he'll be gone in 2 years anyway so all they're really doing is delaying their rebuild by 2 years.
    I think I read that Barca still make more money from Messi than they pay him
    Yeah they do its not Messi's wage that's the problem, it's getting under the salary cap, with or without him that's the problem.

They are over it without him, as it stands. 
  • Options

I don't know how true this is because both Arthur and Pjanic are on it but even so...... 
  • Options

I don't know how true this is because both Arthur and Pjanic are on it but even so...... 
  • Options
    Wykes said his goodbyes so Sunderland, looks like he’s going to Wigan.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

those figures are obscene.
  • Options

Done deal for the big divie. 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Cafc43v3r said:

Must be two years out of date as Messiis 34 now but obscene figures.

Basically Barca and Madrid have been massively subsidised by the state (Catalan & Castillian) and should have been finicially doped years ago.

In Cordoba province most people supported Madrid and there were peña's (clubs) for Madrid everywhere with a sprinkling of Betis fans. Much worse than the big 5/6 culture over here.
  • Options
    AS Roma are set to sign Rui Patricio from Wolves, agreement to be completed soon after €10m official bid [plus €3m add ons].
  • Options
    Wigan have agreed a deal to sign sign Rochadale striker Stephen Humphrys.

Great signing for Wigan if they pull that one off!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Essex_Al said:
    Wigan have agreed a deal to sign sign Rochadale striker Stephen Humphrys.

Great signing for Wigan if they pull that one off!
    Better than Wyke IMO
  • Options
    Chris Maguire to Lincoln confirmed.

Qpr taking ex Millwall keeper Jordan Archer. 
  • Options
    Sergio Ramos has signed for PSG
  • Options
    Another player we've missed out on.
    TS, NA and SG out. :)  
    Too old, we need young, hungry players.  Apparently. 
  • Options
    Adebayo Akinfenwa has signed a new deal @ Wycombe
  • Options
    Oh he’s gone to Ligue 1 by accident! I’m sure Sandgaard will sort this mistake out. 
  • Options
    Adebayo Akinfenwa has signed a new deal @ Wycombe
    Fair play. Hope we get to see him down the Valley again.
  • Options
    Max Watters to MK Dons on loan from Cardiff
  • Options
    Max Watters to MK Dons on loan from Cardiff
    Could be a decent move that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Leeds United are pleased to announce the signing of Sean McGurk.

The 18-year-old joins the club for an undisclosed fee from Sky Bet League One side Wigan Athletic.

He has agreed a three-year-deal with the Whites, with his contract running until the summer of 2024.

Attacking midfielder McGurk last season helped Wigan’s Under-18s become Professional Development League National champions.

• Options
    Looks like Man Utd youngster: Tahith Chong is close to joining Birmingham on loan
  • Options
    Watters would have been a good signing for us! Will bag for MK next season. 
  • Options
    RedRobin said:
    Watters would have been a good signing for us! Will bag for MK next season. 
    Watters is the classic case of a striker doing well in L2 for half a season, getting his big move to the Championship, barely playing for the second half of the season, then being loaned out again
  • Options
    Humphreys to Wigan is complete
  • Options
    mart77 said:
    First player they've signed that I would've wanted here. Good signing for sure.
    Must be the first signing that Peter O'Rourke has got right at this level too
  • Options
    mart77 said:
    Sadly Wigan paid a fee for him, thus ruining any "I'm free" jokes
  • Options
    Pritchard to Sunderland is a "done deal" I hear.

I didn't realise its Sunderland Wigan on the 1st day of the season 🤯🤯