Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Offs Start Today (17/5/21) .. Any Preferences Across the Leagues ?

Comments

• Options
    Swans 1 up
  • Options
    Lovely finish from Ayew
  • Options
    Barnsley keeper is a bit keen on charging out of his area, isn't he?
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Barnsley keeper is a bit keen on charging out of his area, isn't he?
    Rush goalie .. Allison has got them all at it ((:>)
  • Options
    I wish every game was played like a play off game
  • Options
    I wish every game was played like a play off game
    the players would never last for 40+ games at that pace ((:>)
  • Options
    Goes to show how much better Barnsley are this season. Woodrow was their talisman this year but he's looking like a donkey compared to Dike and Morris.
  • Options
    Swansea have a lot of very experienced players compared to Barnsley
  • Options
    seems that Swans are right on top of this one .. games too far for Barnsley perhaps
  • Options
    Barnsley 0 v Swans 1 .. leg 1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Morris hits the bar from a late corner. Swansea survive. 0-1 FT
  • Options
    Not really seen any championship this season but was quite impressed by both sides. Barnsley probably feel unlucky to be behind. Swanseas keeper likes to rush out of his box which stopped a few very good chances.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Championship: Brentford or Barnsley, just because Swansea and Bournemouth both very recent prem teams

League 1: Sunderland, they'll be a rival next season if they stay down and I think they have classy fans. They were brilliant with us at Wembley & they're far too big for league 1 being honest. If it ain't them then hopefully it's Blackpool, had some dreadful years as a club like us and they've deserved their success this season.

League 2: Forest Green all day, up the Vegan addicks, up the vegan pasty away day. Failing them Morecambe just for something different.

• Options
    Championship: Brentford or Barnsley, just because Swansea and Bournemouth both very recent prem teams

League 1: Sunderland, they'll be a rival next season if they stay down and I think they have classy fans. They were brilliant with us at Wembley & they're far too big for league 1 being honest. If it ain't them then hopefully it's Blackpool, had some dreadful years as a club like us and they've deserved their success this season.

League 2: Forest Green all day, up the Vegan addicks, up the vegan pasty away day. Failing them Morecambe just for something different.

If you describe classy as taking a shit fountain.
  • Options
    Brentford
    Blackpool
    Morecambe 
    I'm swapping Morecambe for Newport.  Agreed on the other two.
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Brentford?!?!?!

Can't stand how their manager can't chew his gum with his mouth closed. It properly annoys me.
    They have played fantastic football for the past two seasons, they'd surprise a lot of people if they got promoted.
    Sting 'em bees!
  • Options
    Champ anyone but Brentford
    League 1 Sunderland - because think they will go all out next year with new owners if they don’t go up
    division 2 Anyone but Tranmere as only one of four I have been too and will only go if they play Charlton 
    I won’t be watching season ended as soon as the final whistle went at the Valley on 9th May.
  • Options
    Brentford (then Barnsley)
    Sunderland (then Oxford)
    Newport
  • Options
    Don’t want Brentford to go up. - don’t like them. 
    Don’t want Oxford to go up - you know why
    Would like anyone but Tranmere to come up, so I can tick off a new away ground. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Barnsley
    Lincoln
    Forest Green Rovers
  • Options
    Barnsley
    Sunderland
    Don't care but maybe Morecambe.
  • Options
    Got a mixture today .. L1 .. Oxford v Blackpool .. and in L2, the west country shoot out .. Newport v Forest Green
  • Options
    Swansea (cos of Hourihane) don’t want Brentford anywhere near the Prem with that whiteboard using, open mouthed chewing cockwomble leading them.

Sunderland (cos you know even with their eejit in charge) don’t want Oxford going up with Gobinson leading them.

FGR (cos of Josh)
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Got a mixture today .. L1 .. Oxford v Blackpool .. and in L2, the west country shoot out .. Newport v Forest Green
    I don't think you can call Newport as being in the West Country, I'd call it as being in Wales. Come to that neither is FGR.
  • Options
    I don't think you can call Newport as being in the West Country, I'd call it as being in Wales. Come to that neither is FGR.
    Gloucester is pretty much in ooh arr country.
  • Options
    Wales is in the west and so is Nailsworth .. you need an atlas of the UK and something more important to type about
  • Options
    Glad to see the Brentford dislike on here. Jimmy White of football.
  • Options
    The last pro game I saw was Brentford v Wednesday on the 7th March, they destroyed Wednesday 5-0 in a terrific display of football.
    Well run club, decent Chairman, good manager.  They are going places.
    However, it was a strange day as there were loads sitting around us who did not support Brentford.  I even bumped into a Charlton fan!!!
  • Options
    The last pro game I saw was Brentford v Wednesday on the 7th March, they destroyed Wednesday 5-0 in a terrific display of football.
    Well run club, decent Chairman, good manager.  They are going places.
    However, it was a strange day as there were loads sitting around us who did not support Brentford.  I even bumped into a Charlton fan!!!
    a club I respect and to think that for years they were 'little Brentford' and now, as you say, it's a well run successful outfit .. one problem so far though .. playoffitisphobia lol .. (hope you're well Gary and are not back down the boozer already  :))