Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Offs Start Today (17/5/21) .. Any Preferences Across the Leagues ?

Comments

• Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Short sighted to want Lincoln to win here. Sunderland are owned by a billionaire, one more team challenging at the top, should they not win playoffs 
    This. Lincoln are like the West Ham of League One this season. Benefitting from covid football, and having a season they'll not replicate for years.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Got a mixture today .. L1 .. Oxford v Blackpool .. and in L2, the west country shoot out .. Newport v Forest Green
    I don't think you can call Newport as being in the West Country, I'd call it as being in Wales. Come to that neither is FGR.
    Wales is in the west and so is Nailsworth .. you need an atlas of the UK and something more important to type abou

'The west country' refers to the west of England, not the west of the UK, because England is a country and the UK is a union of countries.
  • Options
    Got a mixture today .. L1 .. Oxford v Blackpool .. and in L2, the west country shoot out .. Newport v Forest Green
    I don't think you can call Newport as being in the West Country, I'd call it as being in Wales. Come to that neither is FGR.
    Wales is in the west and so is Nailsworth .. you need an atlas of the UK and something more important to type abou

'The west country' refers to the west of England, not the west of the UK, because England is a country and the UK is a union of countries.
    says who ?
  • Options
    Johnson the Lincoln no 20 (on loan from Forest) is already some player .. expect bids from Prem clubs as soon as the play offs are over
    Looks like he'll be going to the Euros with Wales, so a great opportunity for him to put himself out there

Don't we get first dibs on Welsh internationals?
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    television drinking GIF by S4C

Some serious sour grapes going on here.
  • Options
    Tranmere completely dominating the first half v Morecambe but they’re 2-1 down. Both goals conceded from set plays.
    Home side are so dangerous from both wings, unbelievable number of crosses going into the middle. Morecambe defence having a great game.
    if Tranmere can keep up this pace I still fancy them in the 2nd half.
    A couple of the Morecambe players look exhausted already.
  • Options
    I love this ref 💪🏻💪🏻
  • Options
    result 1st leg .. Tranmere 1 v Morecambe 2 .. L2
  • Options
    I love this ref 💪🏻💪🏻
    Isn't he the one who got into a ruck with the gobby herbert from Ipswich?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    I love this ref 💪🏻💪🏻
    Isn't he the one who got into a ruck with the gobby herbert from Ipswich?
    Yes it was
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Even after the pandemic the thought of Morecambe or Newport at home on a Saturday or Tuesday night does not sound appealing. 

For away matches both look appealing, home matches look terrible
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Damn.  0-1
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    1-1.  Absolute worldy
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    2-1... Oxford's comeback didn't last very long 
  • Options
    2-1 from a corner.  Oh my word.
  • Options
    5-1 .. some people think it's all over .. 
  • Options
    Blackpool are so good at the basics.  So utterly different from how we have played in every match I have seen.  Their passing is excellent, they can put on speed, they move into space so well.  If we can look like that next season I will be very happy.
  • Options
    Blackpool are so good at the basics.  So utterly different from how we have played in every match I have seen.  Their passing is excellent, they can put on speed, they move into space so well.  If we can look like that next season I will be very happy.
    excellent manager .. was with Liverpool juniors for 7 years, he really knows about modern coaching and more importantly of course, he's assembled a good squad and got them to play just as he wants them to play. I expect them to go up  now and to hold their own next season in the higher division
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    excellent manager .. was with Liverpool juniors for 7 years, he really knows about modern coaching and more importantly of course, he's assembled a good squad and got them to play just as he wants them to play. I expect them to go up  now and to hold their own next season in the higher division
    They look like a Championship team already.
  • Options
    Serves them right for dancing on the pitch the other week as if they had already won the whole thing! Their fans are so cocky too and for no apparent reason! Dump team! 
  • Options
    cafc_se7 said:
    Serves them right for dancing on the pitch the other week as if they had already won the whole thing! Their fans are so cocky too and for no apparent reason! Dump team! 
    We probably would have done the same.
  • Options
    2-2 and then 3-2 straight away...hahaha
  • Options
    cafc_se7 said:
    We probably would have done the same.
    Even if we had....NA wouldn’t have followed up getting dicked in the 1st leg by saying he was disappointed the way Blackpool celebrated given its only the ‘first half’. Got to love Gobby!
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    At the risk of sounding 'soft' the fat James Corden chants are a bit tasteless for me.

In a world where we are trying to push for less online social media abuse how is it ok for a hundred or so fans to keep chanting a bloke is fat?

Just kind of makes a mockery of the whole push for creating a better space for people online imo 
  • Options
    3 all.
  • Options
    At the risk of sounding 'soft' the fat James Corden chants are a bit tasteless for me.

In a world where we are trying to push for less online social media abuse how is it ok for a hundred or so fans to keep chanting a bloke is fat?

Just kind of makes a mockery of the whole push for creating a better space for people online imo 
    Absolutely.  Is humour without offence possible at all?
  • Options
    Blackpool not looking so great tonight.
  • Options
    Blackpool not looking so great tonight.
    They've strung together some excellent passages of play.  Far far better than anything we have been able to do.