Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Addickted said:
    bobmunro said:
    What chant ?
    Henners got it, at least.

Stick Figure GIF in 2021  Jokes Stick figures Sarcastic pictures
    Have not a clue what you are on about. Considering I wrote Danny Murphy, then you produced  this plus Henners got it at least, then I would say neither do you have a clue either. 
    Who the fuck is Henners ?
    My god man, its not rocket science!
    Only rocket science is rocket science.  Stating the bleedin obvious. A strange private joke that amuses you .
    Henners is the lady in charge of all the catering at Sparrows Lane. She's very dedicated. 
    And loves a cardi 
  • Is this still the transfer rumours thread or have I stumbled upon the name an ex- player thread.
    Rumours are so yesterdays news... B)
  • edited August 2021
    Sunderland with another Prem London club signing, this time a West Ham CB on loan. Have we missed out?
  • Did Sunderland put the shirts in the wrong wash? Stripes have been worn away.
  • Addickted said:
    bobmunro said:
    What chant ?

Have not a clue what you are on about. Considering I wrote Danny Murphy, then you produced  this plus Henners got it at least, then I would say neither do you have a clue either. 
    Only rocket science is rocket science.  Stating the bleedin obvious. A strange private joke that amuses you .
    Henners is the lady in charge of all the catering at Sparrows Lane. She's very dedicated. 
    What has that to do with Murphy and why would I be expected  to know about catering at Sparrows Lane?
    Transparency or something? 
  • SamE7 said:
    Scoham said:
    Sunderland with another Prem London club signing, this time a West Ham CB on loan. Have we missed out?
    Are we expected to be in for every player in the transfer market?
    Obviously yes else it shows a total lack of money on the owners part and/or effort on Gallen.  Either that or Rody is sabotaging the whole thing.

Or not depending on your view. 
  • Scoham said:
    West ham signed him from Silkeborg, he spent a couple of seasons playing in the same side as Schwartz before Ronnie got his move to the Danish champs Midtjylland
  • Sponsored links:

• wmcf123 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    SamE7 said:
    Scoham said:
    Obviously yes else it shows a total lack of money on the owners part and/or effort on Gallen.  Either that or Rody is sabotaging the whole thing.

Roddy needs not to intervene , now he’s got his lad a deal
    Apart from it being confirmed by a player how much more evidence that he isn't his son do people want? 
  • edited August 2021
    Cafc43v3r said:
    wmcf123 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    SamE7 said:
    Scoham said:

Apart from it being confirmed by a player how much more evidence that he isn't his son do people want? 
  • Hold me coat...
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    wmcf123 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    SamE7 said:
    Scoham said:

Is he actually not his son ? I thought it was confirmed he was 
  • Yann897 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    wmcf123 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    SamE7 said:
    Scoham said:

Is he actually not his son ? I thought it was confirmed he was 
    She is his daughter. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Did Sunderland put the shirts in the wrong wash? Stripes have been worn away.
    Much better than that horrible grey panel on our third shirts.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    wmcf123 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    SamE7 said:
    Scoham said:

Aha! He's Ged's illegitimate bastard, the conspiracy goes deeper.

#readingmafia
  • Sponsored links:

• SamE7 said:
    Scoham said:
    No of course not, it wasn't a serious comment. Was more wondering if anyone had heard of him.
  • Addickted said:
    bobmunro said:
    What chant ?

What has that to do with Murphy and why would I be expected  to know about catering at Sparrows Lane?
    Charming.

You asked a question and I gave an answer.

To be honest, from your posts to date, you know feck all about Charlton and your knowledge of possible incoming players is on a par with Ronnie.

Have you thought about following synchronised swimming? Maybe more your style.
  • In the current edition of Voice of the Valley, Rick says that Roddy is Ged's son
  • Can we have a dedicated thread regarding Ged Roddy and his numerous sons please?
  • So the transfer embargo’s back on then 🙁
  • CH4RLTON said:
    “What I like about our recruitment policy is that we are not loading up the squad with loan players that don’t improve us.  We only have Akin on loan and we have the agreement in place to sign him next year.  I’m all for loan players but only if they fundamentally improve the team.  Players like Levitt, Smith, Smyth, Davis and others just blocked the development of the academy players and added no value whatsoever.  I much prefer this approach even if it means we end up with a smaller squad.”
    So now watch we get 4 loans in the next week. 
  • VFR4life said:
    It is his son
    Sorry I miss read your original post, stand down. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!