Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• My prediction. Kirk doesn't play for Crewe today, but nothing else is announced

Afterwards Artell explains that Kirk isn't in the right mindset to play, with transfer business ongoing
    Couldn’t agree more
  • No Tom Lowery either 

Screenshot for those without Twitter.

• No Lowery either for Crewe.
    I thought Crewe were doing a "Dillon Phillips" with him, wouldn't play him as he's not signed a new deal?
  • PWR

With no Kirk in the Crewe squad today, surely that only fuels the rumours he’s being lined up by CAFC.
  • Macronate said:
    PWR

With no Kirk in the Crewe squad today, surely that only fuels the rumours he’s being lined up by CAFC.
    Or Ipswich
  • Sponsored links:

• Macronate said:
    PWR

Or Ipswich
    Portsmouth were another side rumoured to be in for him.
  • edited August 2021
    At this point, you’d have to laugh if he doesn’t sign for us. 

Charlton has worn me down so much I’m sceptical we’ll be signing a top young player with actual money. 
  • Kirk not in the Crewe lineup today, must be going to Ipswich….
  • Macronate said:
    PWR

Or Ipswich
    Or Stoke.
  • Oggy Red said:
    At this point, you’d have to laugh if he doesn’t sign for us. 

Charlton has worn me down so much I’m sceptical we’ll be signing a top young player with actual money. 
    Didn't you read that The Valley has gone cashless ..... ? 

Stamps are legal tender
  • Ipswich’s dressing room must be like a tardis!!
  • edited August 2021
    Kirk not in the Crewe lineup today, must be going to Ipswich….
    Bloody Ipswich...not everything revolves around Ipswich. B)
  • A Crewe fan that knows something or just sour grapes?

Just being a knob I think..
  • Sponsored links:

Just being a knob I think..
    think or hope!! B)
  • Perhaps Kirk has just refused to where that monstrosity of a kit and will only play away games when they use their away kit?
  • If Phil B is wrong can we swarm him on that tweet?!
  • Reckon he's going to Stoke tbh
  • Can't see Stoke going for Kirk when they already have a good young left winger in Doughty (who is fit to play this season).
  • edited August 2021
    Cafc43v3r said:p
    Stoke fans reckon they’re in for Kirk.
    @bobmunro
    Bob’s en route to the Valley I’d hazard a guess so unless one of his passengers answers his phone it’ll be a while yet before he responds.
  • Can't see Stoke going for Kirk when they already have a good young left winger in Doughty (who is fit to play this season).
    Doughty on the bench today
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    Reckon he's going to Stoke tbh
    Or Blackburn.......
  • By being played I wonder if he means his agent / player / Crewe have been using us to engineer a move for bigger fee and better wages. I wouldn’t be surprised. 
  • RedChaser said:
    Cafc43v3r said:p
    Stoke fans reckon they’re in for Kirk.
    @bobmunro
    Bob’s en route to the Valley I’d hazard a guess so unless one of his passengers answers his phone it’ll be a while yet before he responds.
    They spend money for fun. If they want him they’ll get him
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!