Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Re Kirk: could it be the case that Crewe are saying "yes you can have him, but our one stipulation is he doesn't play against us on the opening day"

Might explain the Monday announcement.
    He doesn't play for the massives, otherwise good theory!
  • edited August 2021
    Charlton twitter 

thomas will address the crowd at 16.55 be in our seat! 
  • Here’s a thought..

What if Thomas already has some new signings lined up for us and it waiting to reveal them at the Valley before kickoff today? 

I reckon he’d love that 
    Do  you know what i dont know why but i have a feeling in my waters you could be spot on aswell !!! How unreal would that be

• He going to Cheltenham
  • Here’s a thought..

What if Thomas already has some new signings lined up for us and it waiting to reveal them at the Valley before kickoff today? 

I reckon he’d love that 
    Do  you know what i dont know why but i have a feeling in my waters you could be spot on aswell !!! How unreal would that be

Nah it's the song...
  • Here’s a thought..

I reckon he’d love that 

• Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:
    Here’s a thought..

I reckon he’d love that 

Sandgaard is Batman? 
  • Here’s a thought..

I reckon he’d love that 

Or as the owner he could just be addressing the crowd at the start of the new season, you know "here we go, hopefully we'll be getting promoted this season, we hope to get some more signings in and I'd like to say thanks to everyone."
  • Crewe still haven’t announced squad numbers for the season, which is odd. Interesting to see the squad they announce for today. 
  • Crewe still haven’t announced squad numbers for the season, which is odd. Interesting to see the squad they announce for today. 
    Listening to their manager they've obviously got problems. Bids in for Kirk which has unsettled the player on the eve of the start of the season & another player wanting to leave after just having joined them. Probably dont want to release squad numbers only for those players to leave within a day or 2. 
  • My prediction. Kirk doesn't play for Crewe today, but nothing else is announced

Afterwards Artell explains that Kirk isn't in the right mindset to play, with transfer business ongoing
  • Here’s a thought..

I reckon he’d love that 

He would love that... would be class aswell. New signing walked out by Floyd and Harvey 🤣
  • The 4:55 announcement will be Sandgaard performing a version of VFR 
  • Sponsored links:

• Re Kirk: could it be the case that Crewe are saying "yes you can have him, but our one stipulation is he doesn't play against us on the opening day"

Might explain the Monday announcement.

What an utter knob. Why on earth did I think we were playing Crewe today?!?!?

Shows how little I have been paying attention to the coming season I guess!
    Your still in 2020 aren't you.... 
  • Dizzle said:
    The 4:55 announcement will be Sandgaard performing a version of Glad all Over with Parish on drums
    Listening to their manager they've obviously got problems. Bids in for Kirk which has unsettled the player on the eve of the start of the season & another player wanting to leave after just having joined them. Probably dont want to release squad numbers only for those players to leave within a day or 2. 
    Lowery has had the Phillips treatment, won't sign so they won't play him. 
  • Stoke fans reckon they’re in for Kirk.
  • Dizzle said:
    The 4:55 announcement will be Sandgaard performing a version of VFR 
    Definitely 
  • Stoke fans reckon they’re in for Kirk.
    @bobmunro
  • 4.55 no one will be in the ground! 
  • My feeling is Kirk will be watching in the West Stand today, sign early next week.
    Can anyone check the GPS on Kirk's phone?

Then we'll know where he is. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!