Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• edited August 2021
    PWADDICK said:
    Seen from a couple of Crewe fans that Kirk will be announced Monday 
    Give it up .
    ...In the words of Rick Astley..... B)
    Hadn't thought of that but it seems to me that desire is overcoming rationality  here.  No signing in 4 weeks and Ipswich are now into getting super prem loans from Aston Villa in the form of a flying 18 year old winger. 

I wouldn’t  be surprised if the team appear to a new theme song, ref , 

Busy doing nothing working the whole day through trying  to find lots of players not to sign .  Rick never sang that one. 

So you admit they are trying to find lots of players, so not totally negative...your really a closet glass half full aren't you B)
  • PWADDICK said:

Shef Wed announcing signings on match day
    Be curious to see if they signed him in time for todays game

Nothing mentioned on their site whether he is eligible for tonight so doubt it
    Unless I’m mistaken, I make that their 6th loan signing already. I just can’t help but think they’re in a not so dissimilar position to us 12 months ago. A little desperate and after players that others didn’t really want. I’m not saying they won’t still be dangerous though and they’ve still a lot of their players from last year still on their books.
  • RC_CAFC said:
    PWADDICK said:

Shef Wed announcing signings on match day
    Be curious to see if they signed him in time for todays game

Nothing mentioned on their site whether he is eligible for tonight so doubt it
    Unless I’m mistaken, I make that their 6th loan signing already. I just can’t help but think they’re in a not so dissimilar position to us 12 months ago. A little desperate and after players that others didn’t really want. I’m not saying they won’t still be dangerous though and they’ve still a lot of their players from last year still on their books.
    Yeah its very much how I'm viewing Sheffield Wednesday as well this season

Certainly shades of last season with us

Likes of Gregory | Hunt | Johnson all in their thirties now... Loan signings not overly inspiring
  • It’s worth remembering that Kirk’s agent apparently got too involved and messed up his move in January.

Perhaps he’s done it again?

From what the Crewe manager is saying it sounds like there have been fun and games once again.
    Who is his agent? Bloke needs to calm himself down, you're the agent for a Crewe player, you're not Mendes or Raiola.
  • edited August 2021
    Dazzler21 said:
    So good he's getting a League 1 loan? 

Surely he'd be getting a Championship gig if he was THAT good?!

I'm sure he's skillful but would be surprised if he's been allowed to go to League 1 just because of money.

I'll keep an eye on him this season as I am intrigued by your info @Blucher
    He only turned 18 in June, scored for Villa on his senior debut against Liverpool, part of the Villa side that won the FA Youth Cup last year.

And his wiki says "By February 2020 he had scored 21 goals in 20 games for England's youth teams".

If we'd signed him, we'd be wetting ourselves.
    Fair enough, just seems weird to drop him into League 1.
  • Think it's probably to do with guaranteed games in L1 as opposed to he might not start at a championship one 
  • edited August 2021
    Anyway, getting bored with this non stop non rumours...anyone know where  Kirk is, come on @Covered_End_Lad, your forum needs a lift B).....and PLEASE no more Star Trek gifs .. B)
  • Sponsored links:

• According to The 72 Harness is the ready made number 2 keeper this season so no seat warming Henderson,the original sick note's brother.
    Correct me if I’m wrong but that’ll be a fan written article, an opinion with no inside info.
  • Henderson is such a waste of wages, would rather gamble a youth keeper on the bench and trust our number 1. Henderson’s wages if true will be a fair large chunk surely? Really hope that one isn’t true 
  • Its not like there is a wage cap either now
  • Anyway, getting bored with this non stop non rumours...anyone know where  Kirk is, come on @Covered_End_Lad, your forum needs a lift B).....and PLEASE no more Star Trek gifs .. B)

• Henderson is such a waste of wages, would rather gamble a youth keeper on the bench and trust our number 1. Henderson’s wages if true will be a fair large chunk surely? Really hope that one isn’t true 
    Thought he was great when fit . I'd be happy if he comes back .
  • Can’t see a need for Henderson. Have Harness on the bench, if he needs to step in during a game then fine but then get an emergency loan in to cover MacGillivray.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2021
    masicat said:
    We aren’t paying  any money When everyone has gone to their respective clubs , we will be left with the 3 fat Kids who nobody wants. 

I wonder if he got the ball past the first man.🤔
    He probably ate it!  🤷🏻‍♂️😂
  • Aluko is jank. All well and good making signings left and right but they’ve gotta be half decent. He’s shit.
    Hat Trick tomorrow then  :)
  • masicat said:
    We aren’t paying  any money When everyone has gone to their respective clubs , we will be left with the 3 fat Kids who nobody wants. 

I wonder if he got the ball past the first man.🤔
    If he didn't he will fit right in at our place.
  • What happened to gomes and kirk the lads that announced it ??? have you gone back and asked ? 
  • What a bunch of whingers and moaners our fans are.  
    Present company exempted  B)
  • It’s worth remembering that Kirk’s agent apparently got too involved and messed up his move in January.

Perhaps he’s done it again?

From what the Crewe manager is saying it sounds like there have been fun and games once again.
    Who is his agent? Bloke needs to calm himself down, you're the agent for a Crewe player, you're not Mendes or Raiola.
    I don't know who kirks agent is but lowey is a client of one of the massive agencies.  Funny enough the same agent as Adam Matthews who has has dubious advice himself. 
  • RedChaser said:
    Anyway, getting bored with this non stop non rumours...anyone know where  Kirk is, come on @Covered_End_Lad, your forum needs a lift B).....and PLEASE no more Star Trek gifs .. B)

Always one isn't there.. B)
  • RedChaser said:

Always one isn't there.. B)
    Sorry mate I thought you was a trying a bit of the old reverse psychology out on us so didn’t want to disappoint 😉
    Thought he was great when fit . I'd be happy if he comes back .
    That was 5 years ago? Don't think he has featured much since then and we have a really good number 1 for league 1 already. I just think if we are trying to be smart with money he sounds like a bad idea and I would much prefer the youth keepers to take that back up role or we kept AMB who's gonna be back up at Ross County anyway 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!