Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• I don't want to be too negative, because I know there's still plenty of time left in the transfer window, because it's a difficult market, and more broadly because I know how lucky we are to be in this position given where we were last year, but if you'd told us two and a half weeks ago, when we signed Sean Clare, that there wouldn't be any more signings before the start of the season, we'd have been a bit cheesed off.
    Bit of an understatement. B)
  • Been at the Valley all day so what have I missed?

WIOTOS
    Ooh is that a clue? 😉😉😉

WIOTOS
    Charlie Kirk not signing.

You see, Henry ..... there's nothing on the OS.

• Sounds like Kirk is a done deal.
    Music to my ears.

• I don't want to be too negative, because I know there's still plenty of time left in the transfer window, because it's a difficult market, and more broadly because I know how lucky we are to be in this position given where we were last year, but if you'd told us two and a half weeks ago, when we signed Sean Clare, that there wouldn't be any more signings before the start of the season, we'd have been a bit cheesed off.
    Nope. I am still in the 'I"m happy we still have a football club to support' phase.   
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Madger Gomes was telling his friends that he had signed, or was very close to signing, on Wednesday.  He was even talking about getting some of his mates tickets.

Even the fucking players are ITK anymore!! 
    Aren’t???
  • Sponsored links:

• Cafc43v3r said:
    Madger Gomes was telling his friends that he had signed, or was very close to signing, on Wednesday.  He was even talking about getting some of his mates tickets.

Even the fucking players are ITK anymore!! 
    Aren’t???
    Yes opps edited. 
  • All the investment is going in the Women's team.😭
    This is a good point! 
  • Think of all the hours of therapy being undone by this pestilence of a thread...
  • TomNight said:
    All the investment is going in the Women's team.😭
    This is a good point! 
    How is it?  It’s like saying I never bought a Ferrari cos I bought that pack of space raiders. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:

Even the fucking players aren't ITK anymore!! 
    Maybe he got fired for breaking an NDA?
  • J BLOCK said:
    Anyone who thinks this is a pub league is wrong. Last season was the easiest time in years to get promoted, next season will be totally different. 
    Probably the most competitive 3rd division for a while. 

Every game will be tough particularly when forced to play a right footed right back at left back.

There's a reason Dennis Irwin was an anomaly.

WIOTOS
    Are you our new sub keeper?
  • J BLOCK said:
    Anyone who thinks this is a pub league is wrong. Last season was the easiest time in years to get promoted, next season will be totally different. 
    Probably the most competitive 3rd division for a while. 

Every game will be tough particularly when forced to play a right footed right back at left back.

There's a reason Dennis Irwin was an anomaly.
    Mark Bowen.  Quality, admittedly.  
  • Sponsored links:

WIOTOS
    Nothing to see here. Move on. 
  • Kirk is a done deal.
    Says who?
  • Kirk is a done deal.
    Not again, please :'(
  • If we not taken up the option on Gomas at the last min then clearly there two  attack minded players like  SG said coming in … perhaps the clubs finally accepted our bids late in the week … 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!