Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• I very rarely post on player signings but we've gone about this quietly and got it done. Not sure if it was completed in time for Saturday and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have taken part given how late the signing is. NA already has he's team sorted for Saturday I believe
    Put him on the list.
  • Think I might keep away from the valley for a few more months if this doesn't come to life 😜🤣
    You can run, but you can't hide... B)
  • edited August 2021
    TomNight said:
    All the investment is going in the Women's team.😭
    This is a good point! 
    How is it?  It’s like saying I never bought a Ferrari cos I bought that pack of space raiders. 
     Really? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Really yes.  
  • I very rarely post on player signings but we've gone about this quietly and got it done. Not sure if it was completed in time for Saturday and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have taken part given how late the signing is. NA already has he's team sorted for Saturday I believe
    Put him on the list.
    Hall of shame awaits
  • I do love how Mendonca in Asda’s gifs have absolutely no relation to the quote 😂
    I think he discovered GIF's a few weeks back :smile:
  • Think I might keep away from the valley for a few more months if this doesn't come to life 😜🤣
    You’re either bang on the money or you get to join the rest of us non-ITK peasants
  • Sponsored links:

• VFR4life said:
    oh and also Jacob roddy is of relation to Jed!
    In understandable English please.
    As Andy Warhol said everybody has 15 minutes of fame, shame you may have just used yours up  :D
  • TomNight said:
    TomNight said:
    This is a good point! 
    How is it?  It’s like saying I never bought a Ferrari cos I bought that pack of space raiders. 
    Jesus, terrible analogy. We’re talking about 2 teams, under one investment. He can buy the car or the crisps all he wants but the point stands he’s investing more in one than the other... 
    if you genuinely think the women’s transfer activity is hindering the men’s team you’re off your trolley.
    Lol of course I don’t. I was being an arse to prove a point. 

I remember the glory days of Charlton V Arsenal in every woman’s FA Cup Final. Good to see investment going into them! 
  • TomNight said:
    TomNight said:
    TomNight said:
    This is a good point! 
    Jesus, terrible analogy. We’re talking about 2 teams, under one investment. He can buy the car or the crisps all he wants but the point stands he’s investing more in one than the other... 
    if you genuinely think the women’s transfer activity is hindering the men’s team you’re off your trolley.
    Lol of course I don’t. I was being an arse to prove a point. 

I remember the glory days of Charlton V Arsenal in every woman’s FA Cup Final. Good to see investment going into them! 
    To prove the point...that you're an arse? At least some of us are out here dropping todger science 
  • edited August 2021
    I do wonder why Olly Groome needs to bother shooting down a rumour about a player if it’s not true...... if we don’t even want them then who really cares? It’s more if there is a potential signing at risk by it that he will try and shut it down.

why should it really matter if we are linked with players who aren’t coming?
    Don’t think he did dismiss it or say it’s rubbish he just said it’s funny how fans react to some sites .. never said if it’s true or not ?
  • I do wonder why Olly Groome needs to bother shooting down a rumour about a player if it’s not true...... if we don’t even want them then who really cares? It’s more if there is a potential signing at risk by it that he will try and shut it down.

Don’t think he did dismiss it or say it’s rubbish he just said it’s funny how fans react to some sites .. never said if it’s true or not ?
    Read what he said again and again and again until you understand it.
    You can take a horse to water but…………😉
  • I do wonder why Olly Groome needs to bother shooting down a rumour about a player if it’s not true...... if we don’t even want them then who really cares? It’s more if there is a potential signing at risk by it that he will try and shut it down.

He didn't agree or disagree to it. 

He said fans are getting strung along by obvious troll accounts. 

That could be those posting sh1t about Sandgaard or it could be those posting that we're signing Kirk, could even be both.
  • It’s feeling like we might not bring too many more in. Or have I read that wrong?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2021
    I do wonder why Olly Groome needs to bother shooting down a rumour about a player if it’s not true...... if we don’t even want them then who really cares? It’s more if there is a potential signing at risk by it that he will try and shut it down.

Can't remember what the original troll said now but if it was "it is a done deal" then maybe that is what Olly is dismissing. Yes, I am clutching at straws but I am also still waiting for the results of the medicals that took place a couple of Wednesdays ago. And until Mullins actually kicks a ball in a Wrexham shirt I am not ruling him out either.
  • Pure Charlton this.

We just want to be normal!

• How many players is it that we’ve signed but not yet announced ? I make it four now or is it five ? Tomorrow’s half time is going to be so exciting 
    Before the game - Addicks to Victory is about 3 minutes long so one new signing ever 30 seconds or so.
  • Doesn't sound like we want Kirk because we don't want to pay for him

• Was hoping for some good transfer news this afternoon, as just been made redundant, to pick me up. Knew it was coming but hoped it might change, sadly not! So please someone tell me we've made some signings...not made up shite!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!