Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• I do wonder why Olly Groome needs to bother shooting down a rumour about a player if it’s not true...... if we don’t even want them then who really cares? It’s more if there is a potential signing at risk by it that he will try and shut it down.

why should it really matter if we are linked with players who aren’t coming?
    That is some serious wishful thinking.

If a club employee publicly says it’s not happening, it’s not happening.
  • Finally caught up, There’s a lot of wishful thinking on this thread at the moment, especially the fella who posted a shadow of his todger.
    Jealousy is a terrible trait...   @Mendonca In Asdas 
  • VFR4life said:
    oh and also Jacob roddy is of relation to Jed!
    I read that as relation to Jedi.. B)
    So did I!  Jedi master Luke and Captain Kirk....... 
  • I do love how Mendonca in Asda’s gifs have absolutely no relation to the quote 😂
  • Leuth said:
    The todger shadow photo is technically possible with an ordinary todger. It would just require an extremely small and unbelievably intense source of light to be held a few centimetres above the todger at altitude, and the todger would indeed cast the given shadow. Unfortunately, this would only last a few microseconds until the sheer amount of energy given out by the light source vaporises the todger, quite possibly followed by its owner, fainting in shock, plunging several hundred metres to their todgerless demise 
    So ..... it's you in that photo, Leuthy Baby?

Impressed. :smile:

• Cafc43v3r said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Kirk is a done deal.
    Says who?
    How the hell do people in Dubai and Finland know and no one within a 50 miles radius of the valley have got a scooby.........
    Aren't they a couple of hours ahead of us B)
    *applause*
  • Sponsored links:

• I do wonder why Olly Groome needs to bother shooting down a rumour about a player if it’s not true...... if we don’t even want them then who really cares? It’s more if there is a potential signing at risk by it that he will try and shut it down.

Don’t think he did dismiss it or say it’s rubbish he just said it’s funny how fans react to some sites .. never said if it’s true or not ?
  • As Muttley put Baah name in the Frame yesterday: Watford will keep Kwadwo Baah in training with the first team squad with a view to a January loan.
    A Championship loan move is favourite.
    Baah is still only 18.

• I didn't put it in the frame as a rumour. Just thought he would be an excellent loan.
  • Evening, RonnieMoore. 
    You're usually clued up, right?

What can you tell us about Charlie Kirk, Stephen Henderson, the mystery super Prem loanee and any others still under the radar?
    And has Todger Gomez really gone ?

• Belv said:
    I do wonder why Olly Groome needs to bother shooting down a rumour about a player if it’s not true...... if we don’t even want them then who really cares? It’s more if there is a potential signing at risk by it that he will try and shut it down.

Has Olly said it's not happening? I read it that he was commenting on the generality of gullibility when it comes to social media. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Madger Gomes was telling his friends that he had signed, or was very close to signing, on Wednesday.  He was even talking about getting some of his mates tickets.

Even the fucking players aren't ITK anymore!! 
    Probably keeping a eye on iTunes record sales before we know our budget.
  • I guess we’ll have to wait until 14:00 tomorrow to see Crewe’s lineup
  • esseffect said:
    I have to admit if we aren’t making a signing today the club is proper taking the piss with their Twitter haha
    Not really... Game tomorrow as well so they're just drumming up interest in selling tickets
    Agreed. It’s completely pathetic of me, but when I look at my news feed to see there’s something posted by Charlton for the 10th time today and it’s a picture of Sandgaard, I cry inside.
  • bobmunro said:
    Belv said:
    I do wonder why Olly Groome needs to bother shooting down a rumour about a player if it’s not true...... if we don’t even want them then who really cares? It’s more if there is a potential signing at risk by it that he will try and shut it down.

Has Olly said it's not happening? I read it that he was commenting on the generality of gullibility when it comes to social media. 
    He made a point of letting us know that it was an “obvious troll”.
  • Sponsored links:

• Belv said:
    bobmunro said:
    Belv said:

Which is what I said - innit?
  • bobmunro said:
    Belv said:
    bobmunro said:
    Belv said:

He’s basically said you shouldn’t be paying attention to the troll. I.e. the troll is talking testicles.

I appreciate everyone is trying to cling on to hope but we aren’t signing Kirk.
  • Belv said:
    bobmunro said:
    Belv said:
    bobmunro said:
    Belv said:

He’s basically said you shouldn’t be paying attention to the troll. I.e. the troll is talking testicles.

Too early to shoot @mattinfinland?
  • VFR4life said:
    If Kirk has signed, my contact hasn't seen him this week (including today) at the training ground. But thats not to mean he hasnt been there they may just not have crossed paths

Did you ask your contract if Ronnie was still running about at Sparrows lane since Monday ? Or if he has seen him at all this week ? A contact told me he was no where to be seen on Tuesday this week ? Ronnie may have trained on his own at a later time but I'm sure your contact (a player I believe,) would know if he is doing his pre season ?
  • edited August 2021
    bobmunro said:
    mart77 said:
    Belv said:
    bobmunro said:
    Belv said:
    bobmunro said:
    Belv said:

Too early to shoot @mattinfinland?
    No
    maybe get the people sorted, and the guns loaded...just in case B)
  • I thought Ronnie was in the montage training video?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!