Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Cafc43v3r said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Kirk is a done deal.
    Says who?
    How the hell do people in Dubai and Finland know and no one within a 50 miles radius of the valley have got a scooby.........
    Aren't they a couple of hours ahead of us B)

Ah .... so that's why they know and we don't.

• Cafc43v3r said:
    Madger Gomes was telling his friends that he had signed, or was very close to signing, on Wednesday.  He was even talking about getting some of his mates tickets.

Even the fucking players aren't ITK anymore!! 
    Maybe he got fired for breaking an NDA?
    Probably cos I went and had a monkey on it a Billy Hills so he has been banned for 6 months 🙈🙈😂😂
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Kirk is a done deal.
    Says who?
    How the hell do people in Dubai and Finland know and no one within a 50 miles radius of the valley have got a scooby.........
    T'internet
  • edited August 2021
    TomNight said:
    All the investment is going in the Women's team.😭
    This is a good point! 
    How is it?  It’s like saying I never bought a Ferrari cos I bought that pack of space raiders. 
    Jesus, terrible analogy. We’re talking about 2 teams, under one investment. He can buy the car or the crisps all he wants but the point stands he’s investing more in one than the other... 
  • Premier League loans are always a gamble we’ve usually been underwhelmed rather than excited by them. Cullen and Bielik are the exceptions that prove the rule. We’ve got Famewo so can get in another four I think. Much prefer some experienced older loans than kids out for experience. 
    Connor Gallagher was superb 
  • If I'm wrong I'll happily stand in front of the firing squad
    How sure are you/your source ?
  • Heard we're in for Mark Key. 
  • Sponsored links:

• If I'm wrong I'll happily stand in front of the firing squad
    Careful. Remember poor old Covered End Lad?  :smile:

• Jonniesta said:
    Heard we're in for Mark Key. 
    Is this to replace Mat Tin after he gets executed? 
  • TomNight said:
    TomNight said:
    All the investment is going in the Women's team.😭
    This is a good point! 
    How is it?  It’s like saying I never bought a Ferrari cos I bought that pack of space raiders. 
    Jesus, terrible analogy. We’re talking about 2 teams, under one investment. He can buy the car or the crisps all he wants but the point stands he’s investing more in one than the other... 
    How do you know? Maybe Stockley transfer is the same as all the women player transfers combined? We have no idea, so your point doesn’t stand that he’s investing more in women’s side at the moment. 
  • Been at the Valley all day so what have I missed?

WIOTOS
    Are you our new sub keeper?
    Funny you should say that.

Adkins and Gallen were in the Museum asking how tall I was and what was my distribution was like.

Then they asked for my autograph.  

Thought it was a bit odd but makes sense now.
  • Sponsored links:

• VFR4life said:
    If Kirk has signed, my contact hasn't seen him this week (including today) at the training ground. But thats not to mean he hasnt been there they may just not have crossed paths
    To be fair, it would probably be done at The Valley. 

Not sure there’s any truth in it though. Olly seemed pretty dismissive 
  • oh and also Jacob roddy is of relation to Jed!
  • VFR4life said:
    oh and also Jacob roddy is of relation to Jed!
    Makes a lot of sense
  • Today has proved there are sometimes advantages to being a glass half empty type.
    Nobody had any confirmation, that made me doubtful.  

Must admit i was starting to get suckered in though!
  • I do wonder why Olly Groome needs to bother shooting down a rumour about a player if it’s not true...... if we don’t even want them then who really cares? It’s more if there is a potential signing at risk by it that he will try and shut it down.

why should it really matter if we are linked with players who aren’t coming?
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    Kirk is a done deal.
    Says who?
    Some bloke in Finland, can't remember his name. 
  • I do wonder why Olly Groome needs to bother shooting down a rumour about a player if it’s not true...... if we don’t even want them then who really cares? It’s more if there is a potential signing at risk by it that he will try and shut it down.

why should it really matter if we are linked with players who aren’t coming?
    Probably fed up of every tweet getting a response of: "This aint a signing" ... "Why aint we doing something"
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!