Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Strawberries. Pissed. On.
  • FFS we didn’t even get 15 minutes of happiness. Hate this club
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    Gomes has signed.. will be announced today
    Is this being announced then or what?
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    Kirk ain't signing. End of. Move on and just look forward to tomorrow. 
    Watching us get tore apart by the Massives?
    Absolutely. We've all missed a proper Charlton Saturday haven't we? 
  • edited August 2021
    Dazzler21 said:
    Kirk ain't signing. End of. Move on and just look forward to tomorrow. 
    Brand new account, first post. 

Seems legit, take down the decorations lads. 
    Glory hunter..that's all B)
  • Stephen Henderson isn't going to sign for us to sit on the bench. He'll get a Prem No3 or Champ No2 gig on much better money. 
    can I just say, I think I got this completely wrong! Been told Henderson trained yesterday and given AMB's move I'm guessing he's going to sign up as No2
    So you're saying he's right back too?
  • Sponsored links:

• I messaged my Crewe supporting mate and asked him whether he's heard anything today. His response: 'Loads. All my contacts insist it's happening today.'
    Then his next text: 'Having said that, in the past hour a few saying it won't happen today as a number of players are out tomorrow with COVID. Seems it could happen next week.'
    And finally: 'It seems he has a release clause of 750k which has been met. Like NG and Pickering last season. He’s going and it seems just a matter of when.'
    If we meet a release clause, can Crewe delay things? If Kirk knows it’s happening, would he want to play tomorrow and risk injury?
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Stephen Henderson isn't going to sign for us to sit on the bench. He'll get a Prem No3 or Champ No2 gig on much better money. 
    can I just say, I think I got this completely wrong! Been told Henderson trained yesterday and given AMB's move I'm guessing he's going to sign up as No2
    So you're saying he's right back too?
    Possibly, might need one if Gunter is now a fully fledged left-back
  • Confident that if Kirk's buy-out is £750k then there is no chance he'll be anywhere near Charlton.
  • Again, no one is truly ITK, anyone who thinks they are is lying, deluded or actually work for the management team at Charlton

Everything else is bollocks

#WIOTOS4LYF

(Prove me wrong please!)
  • Belv said:
    Confident that if Kirk's buy-out is £750k then there is no chance he'll be anywhere near Charlton.
    Can a release clause be met with add ons etc included ? Eg total package ?
  • Dizzle said:
    Belv said:
    Confident that if Kirk's buy-out is £750k then there is no chance he'll be anywhere near Charlton.
    Not in football manager! 
  • Come on @Covered_End_Lad, step up to the plate mate,.. time to prove all these disbelievers wrong!!

He's afraid of the mighty Dazzler's List.

God only knows how CEL escaped public execution on here last week.  :smile:

• sam3110 said:
    Again, no one is truly ITK, anyone who thinks they are is lying, deluded or actually work for the management team at Charlton

Everything else is bollocks

#WIOTOS4LYF

(Prove me wrong please!)
    Starting to feel like this, not blaming anyone on here sharing what you've been told but does seem that sources are telling fibs, would obviously love to be proved wrong as well
  • Dizzle said:
    Belv said:
    Not completely sure but I would worry about where we are as a "Big L1 club" if we're having to do that to get up to £750k
  • Sponsored links:

• I absolutely love the effect just one or two comments can have on here. One dodgy tweet saying a player fans like will sign and it's a jungle of erections, but then one post after that is all it takes to have people going from joy back to worrying about relegation. This has really sped my Friday along, thank you all.

• Maybe @Ollywozere is trolling in his short break from doing the interviews of the coach load of new signings.
  • edited August 2021
    Laddick01 said:
    Just ordered my Kirk shirt. Thanks guys :(
    At least you won't have wasted too much money on the lettering.  :wink:

• I just asked my pet dog if we're signing anyone today and he barked twice! 2 signings incoming charlton fans. If not I'm booting the dog up the aris!!
  • Oggy Red said:
    Laddick01 said:
    At least you have wasted too much money on the lettering.  :wink:

He has got "Charlie David Kirk" on the back. 
  • I ordered James Tiberius Kirk on mine. 
  • Oggy Red said:
    Laddick01 said:
    At least you won't have wasted too much money on the lettering.  :wink:

Well, could prove to be a money spinner, and a bit of a rarity B)
  • bobmunro said:
    Belv said:
    Dizzle said:
    Belv said:
    Not completely sure but I would worry about where we are as a "Big L1 club" if we're having to do that to get up to £750k
    Isn’t it wonderful how some people like to spend other people’s money?
    That would make a lot of sense if that is what I was saying.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!