Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Sounds like Kirk is a done deal.
    @Dazzler21
    I'm not sure CEL deserves this one!
    Agreed I think others have heard before me, my contact replied with 👀 emoji when I asked the question. So as I say sounds like it’s done.
    Would have preferred a thumbs up emoji, but hey thanks for the info
  • Oggy Red said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Sounds like Kirk is a done 

yes, I have heard the same, my understanding it’s with EFL and seeing if finalised in time to play tomorrow.

Not sure why Gomes hasn’t been announced yet.. 

The loan signing I am not sure if complete today, but told it is an exciting one.
    Is your contact Ronnie_Moore ? :wink:

I'll hazard a guess and say no.
  • Oggy Red said:
    DubaiCAFC said:

yes, I have heard the same, my understanding it’s with EFL and seeing if finalised in time to play tomorrow.

The loan signing I am not sure if complete today, but told it is an exciting one.
    Is your contact Ronnie_Moore ? :wink:

If only he was that good 😉
  • I am keeping an eye on the local scene, will let you know if Steve Gallen appears anywhere… https://youtu.be/HcdWx4-JPTI
  • Kirk is a very good player at this level. 
  • edited August 2021
    DubaiCAFC said:

😍💦💦💦
  • edited August 2021
    I messaged my Crewe supporting mate and asked him whether he's heard anything today. His response: 'Loads. All my contacts insist it's happening today.'
    Then his next text: 'Having said that, in the past hour a few saying it won't happen today as a number of players are out tomorrow with COVID. Seems it could happen next week.'
    And finally: '
    It seems he has a release clause of 750k which has been met. Like NG and Pickering last season. He’s going and it seems just a matter of when.'
  • Sponsored links:

• Don’t get too excited yet
    Ahhh, what does he know anyway B)
  • Kirk is a very good player at this level. 
    Kirk is Danish for church.

See, the Sandgaaard connection. :wink:

• Dreams shattered
  • .ShootersHillGuru said:
    In the absence of the master. WIOTOS
    That’s quite funny seeing as this is the rumours thread. Soon as IOTOS it’s no longer a rumour. 
  • Since some East European bloke left the club, info from the UAE cannot be relied upon.
  • Sounds like Kirk is a done deal.

Bet this has gone flaccid now.
    😢🍤
  • Sponsored links:

• bobmunro said:

Don’t get too excited yet
    How do I cancel the order of a dozen bottles of Cristal?
    Slightly awkward 
  • Don’t worry, we’ve still got all of the Madger Gomes exciting to come
  • edited August 2021
    DOUCHER said:
    have not read the last 4 pages yet by my 'man on the ground' tells me henderson trained today and will be coming in as nr 2 - harness going out on loan as well - no other players being talked about or spotted going for medicals - if kirk is happening, it doesn't sound likely in time for tomorrow unless a covert operation - unlikely 
    Henderson is going to be RB?
  • Kirk ain't signing. End of. Move on and just look forward to tomorrow. 
  • Kirk ain't signing. End of. Move on and just look forward to tomorrow. 
    Watching us get tore apart by the Massives?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!