Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Oggy Red said:
    Messaging his gf on instagram, weird behaviour - would expect that from Palace not us
    Well, we do have a Nigel in charge.

• bobmunro said:
    Oggy Red said:
    I know it's 'F*ck it Friday' and everybody is winding down.

But just hurry up and sign him or anybody else who happens to turn up at Sparrows Lane.
    I wish they'd get on with it ..... I've still got loads to do.

I'm driving down tomorrow, so I could pick Charlie up on the way - Gresty Road is just a small detour. 
    Me too Bob so if you cant find him I will have a go lol
  • Bit odd that there is noise on this move from the Crewe end now. Makes me think it has some legs? Was ready to dismiss it out of hand yesterday.
    Pretty sure that it's just because that "Crewe fan" (who is obviously not a crewe fan) on Twitter started using the Crewe hashtag. 

Not expecting Kirk today, think it'll drag on until next week and he'll play for Crewe tomorrow. I do think we'll get Gomes in today though
  • Who even is adam kay just a random crewe fan on twitter lol

as if he would know...👀🙄😂
  • sounds like someone has given on price on Kirk, if the noises are coming from the Crewe end now
  • Sponsored links:

• New signing announced...

There's the striker we were promised. 
  • In the absence of the master. WIOTOS
    The master is absent from this site, due to showing Kirk and 4 other new signings round the museum!! 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    New signing announced...

There's the striker we were promised. 
    Well he has played lead before B)
  • PWADDICK said:

Lots of Crewe fans all saying the same thing
    What is it with Kirk and anti vaxers.......... 
  • FWIW I am sure Kirk is closer to 6ft than 5ft 6"
  • Sponsored links:

• This guy saying Kirk’s release clause was met by us and it’s done.  Could we??
  • This guy saying Kirk’s release clause was met by us and it’s done.  Could we??
    If the release was £400k then I would think we might be just one of several clubs to have met it. I would think he has options. Hopefully he’ll see the sense in joining us.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    FWIW I am sure Kirk is closer to 6ft than 5ft 6"
    1.85m whatever that is in English

• esseffect said:
    I have to admit if we aren’t making a signing today the club is proper taking the piss with their Twitter haha
    Not really... Game tomorrow as well so they're just drumming up interest in selling tickets
  • I hope Kirk signs otherwise I’ll have wasted my afternoon signing his name to the Baby Shark theme tune. 
    I've literally been whistling it, since I posted it earlier 
    If so, can I be the first to say ....... Underwhelmed. 

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!