Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Maybe we have a number of players lined up, but can't announce them until Cawley tweets his walking video
    So he said he is away for two weeks, so we have another week to wait for his video, let's hope these new players are ok in the broom cupboard until we can officially let them out.
  • I think the reason Gomes has not signed is because someone better is signing and we are confident that they will. Hoping it’s Lowery, a Crewe double.
    Crewe trolls have just read this and are busy making up shit about Lowery joining a new CAFC, whilst our fans are busy tweeting Lowery's girlfriend to see if it is true.
  • Back for a bit tomorrow according to this.

• I think the reason Gomes has not signed is because someone better is signing and we are confident that they will. Hoping it’s Lowery, a Crewe double.
    BOGOF
  • This window has so far been the weirdest ever imo. We for once have an owner and manager who openly communicates with the fanbase but in respect of signings the silence is deafening. Other than the response that we are talking to players every day absolutely nothing of substance. I personally take that as a positive thing as hopefully we are trying to get decent players in but I admit to being an optimist lol maybe our starting lineup tomorrow will be our best 11 this season
  • Blind optimism talking here but with Thomas being a bit of a showman and Kirk probably not signing in time for the game, it doesn’t seem too unlikely that they’re saving the announcements for pre-game. 
  • Nah.  No-ones coming in this week.  This is the team.  :Lets get behind them and hope they can do the business.
  • edited August 2021
    cfgs said:
    Back for a bit tomorrow according to this.

Great, you can just see his first tweet,..."Hi, I'm back for today, and we ain't interested in Kirk ,etc, etc, etc, and never have been, now i'm off for another week...Byeeeee" B)
  • Sponsored links:

• I think Scottie Minto is gonna be in the transporter room tomorrow and Kirk will magically materialise.
  • Here a Crewe fans throughts in it 

So what's going on at the Alex???
    At the press conference today Artell looked and sounded pretty pissed off 
    and intimated that a lot had been going on which will all come out in the wash.
    People on Twitter all jittery as well, with hints re: Charlie.
    Whatever was going on, it doesn't look like good news.

Ooh all the panic buttons being pressed!!!. Charlie to go for less than the initial bid in January to Charlton. Hoban prefers to be an accountant. And lots of hints about Dale. All this less than 24 hours before kick-off!!
  • So, NA said a decision on Gomes would be made this week. As of 7pm Friday - nothing.

Gallen said 2 attacking players to sign this week. As of 7pm Friday - nothing.

C'mon you glass half full guys.....I need a positive spin.

Did Gallen say that, or did someone on twitter say Gallen said that? 
    Yep, according to a fan he spoke to at Fulham last Saturday.
  • Nah.  No-ones coming in this week.  This is the team.  :Lets get behind them and hope they can do the business.
    I think we'll still get a couple of loans in before the transfer window closes .
  • So, NA said a decision on Gomes would be made this week. As of 7pm Friday - nothing.

And we are presenting that, considering so far this summer our transfer activity has been very tight lipped, as gospel now? 
  • Kirk might or might not sign but I’m pretty damned certain he hasn’t yet. I have no doubt if he signs we would announce it pretty promptly.
  • Crewe still not released their squad numbers for the new season…

And we are presenting that, considering so far this summer our transfer activity has been very tight lipped, as gospel now? 
    It was a rumour at that's about all it was, at the time sounded like a positive, which now seems to be proven as another non starter.
  • Sponsored links:

• Crewe still not released their squad numbers for the new season…

Kirk parachuting in while TS plays a metal cover of the star trek theme.

It's happening gif
  • cfgs said:
    Back for a bit tomorrow according to this.

I don’t think Toby’s been very busy!
  • Too late in the day for anything now
    Still tweeting.... 
    When we signed Deji we announced it at 8:30pm 👀

• Nixon reporting a minor hold up in the Kirk deal
    Crewe have said he has you play tomorrow ???? 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!