Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Maybe Kyle Edwards was on a train at Charlton, and somebody misheard  ;)
    There you go, I knew there was a perfectly simple explanation B)
  • MarcusH26 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    With Edwards being a complete non starter , I wonder who this winger target is? 
    It'll be Gomes
    That would be a touch disappointing with people saying it's someone we've been eyeing for a while. 
    Surely it's more likely to be Sims?
    Yeah Sims would fit the bill perfectly. As much as I'd like Kirk or Joel Randall there's no realistic chance of that 
    He’s certainly got the injury record for us, he’ll fit right in with Inniss and JFC
    Yeah that's a downside with him , he's a tad injury prone. 
  • Maybe Kyle Edwards was on a train at Charlton, and somebody misheard  ;)
    To be fair, getting on a train is the equivalent of a verbally agreed contract
  • IanJRO said:
    Rylo said:
    Oggy Red said:
    I see from that article, Reading now play at the, erm ......  Select Car Leasing Stadium.

"It is pre-season friendly time and the first match to take place at the newly named Select Car Leasing Stadium."

It’s such a bad name! Far too long. I know I know it’s the rumours thread, but what would people say to “The Zynex Valley” if it meant we’d receive a massive investment from our “sponsors”? Pretty sure it’d be “The Valley” to most, regardless of the addition of the business name. 

(I’m not saying I want this, just wondering what people’s view is)
    No chance, we'll save that for the 100,000 capacity Zynex Redbull Arena on the peninsular
    Sorry but there won't be a stadium on the peninsular. They're pulling down the B&Q store and decking over the Ikea car park to build homes. Planning consent has been given for almost every inch.
  • Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but my sources tell me Kyle Edwards is starting for Reading tonight.

Not usually an ITK type, but this source is solid as rock and I would trust them with my life.

• I’m hearing Kyle Edwards is playing for Reading tonight, that puts him being on trial with us in serious doubt…
  • MarcusH26 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    It'll be Gomes
    That would be a touch disappointing with people saying it's someone we've been eyeing for a while. 
    Yeah Sims would fit the bill perfectly. As much as I'd like Kirk or Joel Randall there's no realistic chance of that 
    Why exactly  ??  If we aren't going to go for quality them who are we going for. Eisa was deemed not god enough for some on here bit then Kirk & Randall are too costly ?

cant have it both ways. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but my sources tell me Kyle Edwards is starting for Reading tonight.

Not usually an ITK type, but this source is solid as rock and I would trust them with my life

Thanks Mickey 
  • MarcusH26 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    It'll be Gomes
    Why exactly  ??  If we aren't going to go for quality them who are we going for. Eisa was deemed not god enough for some on here bit then Kirk & Randall are too costly ?

cant have it both ways. 
    I can confirm that he is not God.
  • Crusty54 said:
    IanJRO said:
    Rylo said:
    Oggy Red said:
    I see from that article, Reading now play at the, erm ......  Select Car Leasing Stadium.

"It is pre-season friendly time and the first match to take place at the newly named Select Car Leasing Stadium."

It’s such a bad name! Far too long. I know I know it’s the rumours thread, but what would people say to “The Zynex Valley” if it meant we’d receive a massive investment from our “sponsors”? Pretty sure it’d be “The Valley” to most, regardless of the addition of the business name. 

(I’m not saying I want this, just wondering what people’s view is)
    No chance, we'll save that for the 100,000 capacity Zynex Redbull Arena on the peninsular
    Sorry but there won't be a stadium on the peninsular. They're pulling down the B&Q store and decking over the Ikea car park to build homes. Planning consent has been given for almost every inch.
    Now now, I never said which peninsular ;-)
  • Redrobo said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    It'll be Gomes

cant have it both ways. 
    I can confirm that he is not God.
    Only one true God. 

Derek Killer Hales 
  • MarcusH26 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    It'll be Gomes

cant have it both ways. 
    Think it will come down to the kind of fee these clubs will be quoting , of course things might have changed and there might be deals to be done later in the window but Exeter were wanting £1m+ for Randall in Jan. Obviously TS has shown the money is there for Stockley and whatever the fee for Clare was but a £1m+ fee for a player would be a serious statement. 

• I do love a rehash of the same joke
  • Who else enjoys the repetitive nature of a recycled gag?

• Trialists B replaced after an hour.  Maybe his brother A will play 45 minutes for each team on Saturday? 
  • MarcusH26 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    It'll be Gomes

cant have it both ways. 
    Maybe we will just sign these 2..

• Sponsored links:

• MarcusH26 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    It'll be Gomes

cant have it both ways. 

Great nipples  !!!
    How do you know? they’ve got jackets on!!😜
  • MarcusH26 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    It'll be Gomes

cant have it both ways. 

Great nipples  !!!
    Yeah...All 4 of 'em B)
  • paulfox said:
    RedChaser said:
    Heard from a reliable source that Kyle Edwards is currently undergoing a medical at Sparrows Lane. As good as done. 
    Good game, good game! Can’t beat a Bruce bonus 😉.
    It  would be nice to see him, to see him nice!👍
    You get nothing for two in a bed in this game 😉
  • RedChaser said:
    paulfox said:
    RedChaser said:
    Heard from a reliable source that Kyle Edwards is currently undergoing a medical at Sparrows Lane. As good as done. 
    That was my next one!!!😂😂
  • RedChaser said:
    paulfox said:
    RedChaser said:
    Sorry,..Bullseye and Jim Bowen B)
  • edited July 2021
    RedChaser said:
    paulfox said:
    RedChaser said:
    Sorry,..Bullseye and Jim Bowen B)
    Wasn’t  it was play your cards right aswell ?
    however if we’re using bullseye, I hope we’re not gonna get…. Let’s see what you could have won!!🤷🏻‍♂️
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!