Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• CH4RLTON said:
    one more today
    ITK or just hopeful ?
  • Personally I think we need fresh faces now rather visiting old ground that wasn't previously good enough
    Are you saying that because Clare was in our academy once upon a time or because you don't want Maatsen back?
  • I thought Maatsen was excellent towards the back end of last season, the hull game was his best in my opinion, didn’t give Wilks an inch
  • PWADDICK said:
    I thought Maatsen was excellent towards the back end of last season, the hull game was his best in my opinion, didn’t give Wilks an inch
    I should hope not, they're meant to be playing football, not hide the sausage
  • edited July 2021
    I like Maatsen but I would much rather have Ogilvie. 
  • Sponsored links:

• @Dazzler21do I get on the list for starting the Maatsen talk?
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Personally I think we need fresh faces now rather visiting old ground that wasn't previously good enough
    Are you saying that because Clare was in our academy once upon a time or because you don't want Maatsen back?
    The latter and its probably a little unjust because when he needed to be dropped last year Bowyer kept playing him.
  • esseffect said:
    I’m Ian Maatsen and I have Cornavirus.
    No I am Ian Maatsen.
  • esseffect said:
    You can’t have coronavirus - it ended on Monday….at least that’s what some bellend in greggs said earlier. Just like that, at the stroke of midnight it just went away. 
    ................what you get? 
  • edited July 2021
    esseffect said:
    You can’t have coronavirus - it ended on Monday….at least that’s what some bellend in greggs said earlier. Just like that, at the stroke of midnight it just went away. 
    ................what you get? 
    Luverly sausage rolls B)....Mmmmm
  • I’m Ian Maatsen and I want my sausages 
  • Sponsored links:

• I think we would've seen something in the press by now if another deal was imminent.
  • I think we would've seen something in the press by now if another deal was imminent.
    Was Clare in the press before he signed ?
    Not necessarily! Famewo was kept hush hush. Agreed though usually some report if someone was close to joining. 
    Yes the news broke mid morning yesterday before he signed in the early evening.
  • So nothing today?.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    I think we would've seen something in the press by now if another deal was imminent.
    On team talk Web site as you kindly told us all.  After 4 pages of people discussing it, then edited.

You even told us how much he was worth 
    That’s not the press that’s a Instagram site 
  • So nothing today?.
    Untill
    about 7/8pm im always hopeful
  • The next few hours will be crucial.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!