Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Clare very much part of the burton side that morphed into Barcelona’08 back end of the season if I’m not mistaken.  Young, played quite a lot of games, versatile (according to wiki), quite like the sound of this one.
    For the statisticians:

Burton before Clare 20/21:
    W2 D7 L13

After:
    W13 D5 L6
    Does that include the defeat against Oxford where he wasnt allowed to play?
  • jams said:
    3 rumours in a couple of hours?!
    I know, absolute joke. I wanted at least 5 by now.
  • Clare very much part of the burton side that morphed into Barcelona’08 back end of the season if I’m not mistaken.  Young, played quite a lot of games, versatile (according to wiki), quite like the sound of this one.
    For the statisticians:

W2 D7 L13

After:
    W13 D5 L6
    Does that include the defeat against Oxford where he wasnt allowed to play?
    It doesn’t no, I’m not that forensic but noted as that enhances my positive angle more so.
    For the statisticians:

W2 D7 L13

After:
    W13 D5 L6
    Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink might have something to say about that stat  :D

• If Cawley shoots it down, it's not happening. If he comments on a player and it's along the lines of "CAFC are interested" or "there's been talks between" then there's about a 70% chance of it coming to fruition
  • It's not 100% til he breaks out the gifs
  • Mid 3 .. Clare Gilbey Dobson 
    She single? ;)
    Lol lol 😂 .. brilliant 
  • sam3110 said:
    It's not 100% til he breaks out the gifs
    Yeah, who's turn is it to put up the "It's happening!" gif?

• Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:
    Haven't been told for definite any announcements, however one player very close to signing and two further players not far off.
    One per signing:

Sonicmovie GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
  • He's raised it...does that mean there is 4, King A?
    For the statisticians:

W2 D7 L13

After:
    W13 D5 L6
    Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink might have something to say about that stat  :D

Or maybe, Sean Clare has something to say about everyone giving JFH all the plaudits..

• Sponsored links:

For the statisticians:

W2 D7 L13

After:
    W13 D5 L6
    Hasselbaink joined 11 days before Clare.
    I think you'll find their transformation was more down to him.
    For the statisticians:

W2 D7 L13

After:
    W13 D5 L6
    Agreed, but it is interesting that both Clare and Dobson were with clubs who were in an awful position, who then pulled off great escapes. 
  • TBF to the guy from Ipswich - Sean Clare doesnt exactly make the division sit up and pay attention to us.

You could argue their signings absolutely do.
    For the statisticians:

W2 D7 L13

After:
    W13 D5 L6
    That's just what they want you to think... Nige knows better.
  • edited July 2021
    Clare very much part of the burton side that morphed into Barcelona’08 back end of the season if I’m not mistaken.  Young, played quite a lot of games, versatile (according to wiki), quite like the sound of this one.
    For the statisticians:

W2 D7 L13

After:
    W13 D5 L6
    I agree, what I posted was for anyone to make their own mind up rather than to pin an entire teams fortunes on one player.  It was more a tongue in cheek dose of positivity.  That said, he obviously played some part in a team that built a winning mentality.
  • TBF to the guy from Ipswich - Sean Clare doesnt exactly make the division sit up and pay attention to us.

You could argue their signings absolutely do.
    Do they …. Think Stockley makes people sit up and take notice he came from the championship 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!