Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Laddick01 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    I wonder if we'll just be getting rumours today or some actual announcements?
    Should be a good week :)
    Without giving away names, how do you rate the signings?

(Assuming you know who they are)
    Only know one is a defensive player and one a winger. Only name I have is of the winger and he will be a danger at this level for sure.
    A danger to the oppo or to us?
  • Mid 3 .. Clare Gilbey Dobson 
    She single? ;)
    And has she got big tits (fuck I spend too much time with @DaveMehmet)
  • TBF to the guy from Ipswich - Sean Clare doesnt exactly make the division sit up and pay attention to us.

You could argue their signings absolutely do.
    That's fine by me. Let the likes of Wigan etc be the big names/scalps that everyone guns for if it means that we can be the dark horse/underdog team.
  • Sponsored links:

• Burnley have signed a keeper; hopefully a sign that Pope is on the move and we get a nice chonk of cash as part of the deal....
  • Vfrf said:
    Absolutely gutted when I get red-listed for there to be an announcement tomorrow.
    I'm actually not sure if anything has changed, could be today still. I understand a deal is done, any hold-up I've not been told about.

Red List @Dazzler21

Have no mercy. 

:smile:
  • Shane Ferguson has signed for Rotherham, I know he was linked with us.
  • Vfrf said:
    Absolutely gutted when I get red-listed for there to be an announcement tomorrow.
    I'm actually not sure if anything has changed, could be today still. I understand a deal is done, any hold-up I've not been told about.

I think as punishment, if it happens tomorrow, you should still be allowed to stay on the green list but you get one big sweaty *double jabbed* naked hug from me.

• Addicks59 said:
    Covered end if you read back through the thread you will notice I mentioned Sean clare this am and I am commenting on the fact that we are also in for Edwards which I am also hoping for today.That does not justify a sarcastic reply.
    Thing is, without meaning to be rude, both of these rumours were posted several hours before yours. Don't take it personally, it's just not an exclusive when it's already been reported. 

If you did have knowledge of these prior to this morning, unfortunately you have missed your chance to regain your 'in the know' guru status. 
  • edited July 2021
    At 6'3" he certainly passes the height test. Covid holding the deal up may have legs as Oxford currently have 12 players isolating. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Cafc43v3r said:
    I heard Sean Clare is a player NA likes.  He also wants Edwards.

Reports of others being liked as well

:wink:
    Still hoping Grant is favouring that London return. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:

Kim? 
  • Who is this Edwards guy, must have missed this particular rumour?
  • Addicks59 said:
    Covered end if you read back through the thread you will notice I mentioned Sean clare this am and I am commenting on the fact that we are also in for Edwards which I am also hoping for today.That does not justify a sarcastic reply.
    Thing is, without meaning to be rude, both of these rumours were posted several hours before yours. Don't take it personally, it's just not an exclusive when it's already been reported. 

If you did have knowledge of these prior to this morning, unfortunately you have missed your chance to regain your 'in the know' guru status. 
    There’s only one guru matey.
  • edited July 2021
    Who is this Edwards guy, must have missed this particular rumour?
    Kyle Edwards, plays on the wing, released by West Brom this summer. Had half a dozen Premier League appearances (off the bench) last season and around 20-30 appearances in the Championship the season before
  • So... Did we ever sign that Mullin fellow or not? 😏
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

Kim? 
    Bernie.
  • Who is this Edwards guy, must have missed this particular rumour?

Kyle edwards from West Brom.. was rumoured earlier via someone on twitter saying he was on trial with us I believe. Looks good on his YouTube video at least.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

Kim? 
    No his nephew
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!