Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Long long way from being on trial to putting pen to paper. 
  • Addicks59 said:
    Sean clare was one NA wanted we have been in for him for a couple of weeks but covid isolation has held it up the other one hoping for today is Edwards another one NA wants.
    I hear we are in for Jayden Stockley as well. 
    Source?
  • Bowyer waiting for announcement of Clare and Edwards to swoop in.  
  • Any news on Moses? Is he back from his Red Sea holiday yet? Any revelations?
  • Addicks59 said:
    Sean clare was one NA wanted we have been in for him for a couple of weeks but covid isolation has held it up the other one hoping for today is Edwards another one NA wants.
    Thanks for this exclusive 

Textbook Colin.
  • Addickted said:
    Any news on Moses? Is he back from his Red Sea holiday yet? Any revelations?
    When it's on the tablets of stone.
  • Addicks59 said:
    Source?
  • Addicks59 said:
    Do you think we will pay a fee for him?
  • Addicks59 said:

Textbook Colin.
    But Addicks59 isn’t Colin...
  • Sponsored links:

• Addicks59 said:

Textbook Colin.
    I thought two usernames was strictly verboten 😯.
  • Addicks59 said:
    Do you think we will pay a fee for him?
    I think so it will be like the amount we paid for Franny Jeffers - either £800k or £2.6m. No In between, just one of those figures. 
  • Who is this Edwards guy, must have missed this particular rumour?

Used to sell flowers outside Waterloo Station.
    He loaded - why couldn’t he buy us? I guess he has forgotten where he buried the money now.

He loaded - why couldn’t he buy us? I guess he has forgotten where he buried the money now.
    Who is this Edwards guy, must have missed this particular rumour?

No longer legal tender mate, it would have to go to the B of E to obtain payment and I think questions might be asked 😉
    The King who grows all the potatoes -you know, Aunt bessies uncle. Although I could be confused it might be…

• edited July 2021
    Yes, I've just heard Sean Clare. Seems we are building a promotion team from other league one cast offs.
    Not sure a player the manager has said he doesn't want to go is a cast off... 
    If that's the case, who can we get then that isn't a "cast off"? 
  • RedChaser said:

No longer legal tender mate, it would have to go to the B of E to obtain payment and I think questions might be asked 😉
    It must be legal tender? I only watched the great train robbery on TV the other day.  Admittedly they were all wearing clothes for the 1960’s - I just assumed it was filmed in Liverpool.
  • I have not posted a rumor I passed on information that Sean clare had signed as posted on news now which some kind gentleman posted on here after my post.As for Kyle Edwards the same source at an earlier comment made the remark that he was at the club and I like everybody else waiting for confirmation. Now unlike a certain poster who at this time will remain nameless I do not spend my time on this site going backwards and forwards and acting the big man in the know on another site.
  • Sponsored links:

• 995632 said:
    Yes, I've just heard Sean Clare. Seems we are building a promotion team from other league one cast offs.
    Not sure a player the manager has said he doesn't want to go is a cast off... 
    If that's the case, who can we get them that isn't a "cast off"? 
    If they were not in the first team last season but loaned out, in my mind they are being deemed as not good enough, "a cast off'. However, if we sign him I will judge him on his performances for us.

Hope we don’t Buster gut to get him
  • edited July 2021
  • A book what I wrote - with apologies to the late Ernie Wise.
  • RedRobin said:
    Shane Ferguson has signed for Rotherham, I know he was linked with us.
    @Dazzler21. Didn't someone say he was signing for us? 
  • Jac_52 said:

Kyle edwards from West Brom.. was rumoured earlier via someone on twitter saying he was on trial with us I believe. Looks good on his YouTube video at least.
    Sadly won't be joining us as I stupidly watched that YouTube clip too. Always happens. If someone posts a rumour that we are looking at xyz player & then the customary YouTube vid goes up, if I view said vid then player invariably doesn't sign. Happened with Mullin recently.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!